Push II - (GraMar ft. BongLeni)

Author's Note: Here's part two! There is probably a part three para matapos ang buong pangyayari. Thank you so much for the votes and comments! Sumasaya ang araw ko dahil sa comments niyo. Happy reading!

Summary: The dates are finally revealed. Would sparks fly between Bong and Leni or maybe Grace and Mar?
________

At the restaurant entrance, Bong looked at Mar, confused about everything. "Si Leni ang ka-blind date ko?"

Mar grinned at him. "Sabi sa'yo baka magustuhan mo eh?"

Bong followed Mar to the table, where Grace and Leni had both gotten up to greet them. She smiled at Bong. "I guess ikaw pala ang ka-date ko..."

"Oo nga, mukhang ako nga..." Leni shyly smiled at him.

"Well, umupo na tayong lahat!" Grace said. "Let's enjoy a nice dinner together kasi siguradong busy na naman tayong lahat sa trabaho bukas!"

"Wow, nasagot na ang tanong ko! Hopeless romantic nga ang ka-date mo hindi lang romantic," Leni jokes while opening her menu. Grace mentioned earlier that her date was a romantic, and Leni didn't know it was Mar, who had been a hopeless romantic since her late husband introduced Mar to her.

"Setting the mood kasi ang tawag doon, Leni. Ibinabagay dapat ang lugar sa event." Grace said, opening her menu as well. Mar smiled at her. "Thank you! At least may nakakaintindi sa akin! Mga bully kayo nila Risa"

He didn't notice Leni quickly winking at Bong.

"So, hindi ko alam nanagdedate pala kayong dalawa at tinatago niyo sa buong gang. Sis, hindi mo man lang ako sinabihan. Ang sakit naman 'non, parang wala tayong pinagsamahan." he put a hand above his chest and made a fake hurt face before winking back at Leni, something both Grace and Mar missed as well.

His words caused Grace to turn bright red, which is very obvious because of her fair complexion, while Mar looked away and started coughing.

"Well, kasi..." Grace started but failed to come up with the words to say. She was a very forward and vocal person, but she couldn't seem to find her voice when she was confronted about the supposed 'double date.'

"You did say na it was supposed to be a double date when you asked me along," Bong continued, looking at Mar. "If Leni and I are supposed to be one half, then it must mean you two are the other half it."

"Totoo, at ang sabi mo pa sa akin may date ka with this really "guwapong guy" Leni remembered and Grace turned another shade of red. "Hindi mo naman sinabi na si Mar pala yung 'really guwapong guy'!" Leni teased with a huge grin on her face.

"It's, ano... We..."

"Kayo ha, may pasikreto kayo pero sobrang bagay niyo. Nagulat ako pero expected ko na siya lalo na last time..." Leni teased referring back to the get together. Grace prayed for the ground to open up and swallow her alive.

"Mar, ingatan mo itong si Grace at malalagot kay Mama Inday!" Bong joked.

"Pero you both look good together. How long na kayong nagdedate?" Leni asked and Mar saw that Grace was stressed.

"We wanted to give you two a little push," Mar finally explained with a sigh. He couldn't bear seeing Grace in the middle of a tight position, especially when it was his idea to do the plan.

"You two are just meant to be together! Hindi ko alam kung manhid kayo or ano. Matagal na akong nagoobserba sa inyong dalawa at kahapon, I came up with this plan to take you both out to dinner tonight... it's National Couple's Day... And then the idea was that Grace and I would find some excuse and leave you two alone."