Act 30: One Year Later:

*One Year Later*

"Colossal we come these renegades in the ring. Where the lost get found, and we crown 'em the circus kings. Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin'atcha. It's only this moment, don't care what comes after. It's blindin', outshinin' anything thatcha know. Just surrender 'cause you're comin', and you wanna go. Where it's covered in all the colored lights. Where the runaways are runnin' the night..."

Phineas was performing with his circus as it was more extravagant than the first building. People gasped and cheered as they watched the crazy animals, the fire shows, and the crazy new dances and acts.

"Impossible comes true, intoxicatin' you. Oh! This is the greatest show!"

Tom rode around on a baby elephant, smiling proudly. As Phineas walked between two fiery rings when lions jumped through them.

"We light it up, we won't come down. And the sun can't stop us now. Watchin' it come true. It's takin' over you. Oh! This is the greatest show! It's ev'rything you ever want, It's ev'rything you ever need. And it's here right in front of you..."

Phineas turned to see Phillip to the side, with Amelia, who was holding a baby boy. Phineas took his top hat off when he handed it to the elephant, who handed the hat to Anne who was swinging on the rope.

"This is where you wanna be... It's ev'rything you ever want. It's ev'rything you ever need. And it's here right in front of you. This is where you wanna be."

Anne dropped the hat to the tall man, who began passing the hat around as if it was planned. The hat was, lastly, handed to Lettie, who handed it off to Phineas. "This is where you wanna be." Lettie sang when Phineas rushed over to the side.

"This is for you," Phineas said, handing his hat to Phillip.

Phillip smiled, when he put the top hat on, looking at Amelia who was holding their little boy, Theodore. "What will you be doing?" Phillip asked, looking at Phineas, who was smiling at his grandson. 

"Watching my girls grow up." Phineas smiled, looking at his eldest daughter, who had grown up to become a beautiful woman and mother. "And my grandson, of course." Phineas smiled, kissing Theodore's little cheek, before he tossed Phillip his cane. "The show must go on." Phineas smiled, looking at Phillip. "And this is a family business, now..." Phineas smiled, when he took his grandson, seeing that Amelia was still dressed from her act, earlier. 

Phillip kissed Theodore's cheek, before running off to be the ringmaster. 

"I got him. Go." Phineas smiled, kissing Amelia's forehead, when she smiled at her baby, before following her husband.

"This is the greatest show!" Phillip sang when Amelia walked over. 

Phillip twirled her around when they continued to dance. They continued, while Phineas watched from the side, before looking over to see Charity and the girls in the audience. The girls never missed a show of their big sister.

"Look there's mommy, Teddy." Phineas smiled, pointing to his daughter who looked happy.

The show ended, when Phillip dipped Amelia, taking off his top hat as he kissed her. They pulled away when instead of bringing the bouquet over, Phineas brought over Teddy, who was matching Phillip. Amelia smiled, when she reached for her little baby, kissing his chubby, little cheeks. She smiled as Teddy looked at his parents smiling, despite the loud cheers from the crowd. But Phillip was making funny faces, making his son giggle. 

To Amelia, nothing could be more perfect than this.

~586 words~