Chapter 13

One in black hurt by blood,
Shall awaken a gift and rise above.
Though hurt by fate, he shall forgive,
For he knows that it's destined for him.

......

******
I was thinking about replacing the description of this fic with a poem but I can't think of any other lines. Do you have any suggestions?

Happy reading!

*****

"We should get going now. But what are you going to do Seymour?"

"I am going to live here with the Pokemon! I want to keep on researching them." Informed Seymour grinning.

"That's nice. But make sure that you don't disturb them." Said Gary.

"Of course!"

They bid their farewells and the group was once again back on the road.

Ash scanned cleffa:

«Cleffa, the star shape Pokemon. Because of its unusual, star-like silhouette, people believe that it came here on a meteor. This Cleffa is level one and knows the moves Copycat, Pound and Splash. It is a female with the ability cute charm and the hidden ability friend guard.»

While they walked, they battled any trainers who came up to them. When approaching a hill one of the trainers said:

"Y'know you're really strong, you should try battling AJ!"

"Who's AJ?" They asked.

"He's a trainer that lives on top of this hill. His Pokemon are really strong and he has 98 wins and 0 losses!"

"Okay then, we'll think about it."

They went on their separate ways.

"I think it's a good opportunity, Ash, you should do it." Brock said.

Ash hummed.
"I guess it doesn't hurt to try."

Nearing the top of the hill, they saw the sign standing proudly to the right. It was made out of wood with a screen for easy access. '99: wins, 0:losses' Is what the sign said.

'He must have won against another trainer.'

They approached the humongous tent that was approximately 50 meters behind the sign. As they got closer, Ash heard faint sounds of the so familiar whip.

Something in Ash triggered. He ran into the tent, leaving the rest behind.

Inside the tent had at least one hundred Pokemon each in different sections. Some were swimming, some were flying and some were sparing.

The teen located the sound of the whips and relaxed when he saw that they weren't actually hitting the Pokemon. Ash saw that the Pokemon were quite plum and healthy which calmed him even more.

Ash, being distracted, didn't hear footsteps nearing him.
"Amazing isn't it'' a rough voice beside him said.

Ash jumped from the unexpected man.