🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅂🄸🅇

"A ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢs"

☆------☆

"Miss Gardevoir? What was the urge-"

"Take a 30,000 Mora and give over your carriage."

"Huh?"

Before he can question you open the carriage letting your pale mother lay.

"What happened to, Misses Gardevoir?"

"Long story short, Tell Hutao we left for Monstadt and may not able to come back to Liyue..."

"Is her condition getting worse from that day?" He question as you nodded as you look serious.

"Return the carriage when you can ..at the earliest... Take care of your mother" said the man who pat your hair as you nodded .

"I will... Thank you, Mr Ecamil"

Ecamil knows that your mother condition was worst and he seem worried about your sudden decision yet didn't questioned.

You rode of after keeping all your thing and your mother's stuff as you speed up at the fullest in intention to complete the quest sonner.

❥---☆

Your path was stopped by a large group of hillichurls and Abyss, as you were almost at the Dawn winery.

'Not another battle... Please..' -you

"Out of my way!" You shouted as they got electroted by you.

Yet it only attracted the whoppleflowers.

'I don't have much time.... I have to do this..' You thought to yourself as you took out a red potion with a pyro design.

Your vision started to change as you use arrow to burn and melt them, even the hillichurls.

---[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 30 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴇғᴛ]♮

'Wh-what! I won't be able to-'

"Why are a huge number of group monsters gattered there" said a voice as you turn to see the none other then Amber.

"Help! They are blocking my path to Monstadt"

"Huh? Uh... Don't worry citizens... We can deal with them!"

'We? Wait.. I have to fight more.. But... My..' -you

You were been selfish in a way as you did not want this world mother to die (step).

"What vision do you bear?" You question as your vision change back to electro as Amber blink in shock confusion.

"Pyro.. I thought you were-"