🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🄷🄴🄴🄽

A:n-...

"All is well that is very much ending"

"None can know what is the end"

"Or the beginning"

──

──

──

"Y/n Gardevoir

"Y/n Gardevoir... And Traveller.." Stated the milleth who glance at you and then to traveller.

"Even Paimon"

"Yes.. Paimon... Welcome to Liyue.. Harbour.. Windboard traveller.. And glad your back here Miss Gardevoir"

"The pleasure to meet..again.." You stated awkwardly as the Milleth of the bridge sighed and glance at Aether who look confused.

"And you brought yourself a husband" he stated as Aether blushed as you shook your head.

"Am honoured but no.."

"Hmm.. But further ado... Please do go and visit the Wangshu inn" he stated as you nodded and walk ahead as Aether followed behind you.

"Paimon's understand that your pretty but aren't still 18?"

"Finally! Someone knows the age!" You stated more like exclaiming as Aether sighed.

"Do you.. Think.. We can meet the Geo..Archorn?" He asked as you thought for a moment recalling the game.

"Why of course all we have to do is Let that Archorn...descend.." You said almost about to say die.

"Can..you tell me more about Liyue?" Asked Aether as Paimon agreed.

"Liyue.. Well.. Is the trading point eventually.. Though unlike others they.. Highly respect their archorns.."

"Don't they all do?" Stated Paimon.

"Apparently let me guess.. Raiden Shogun of Inazuma is known as terror.. And Sumeru archorn.. Is not.. Respected.. Much.. Also We all know our anemo archorn.. He was absent for so many years.. Until Dvalin accident"

"You.. Got a point" said Paimon in thinking mode as Aether sighed.

"Will they able to help me find my sister and my friend?"

"..ah.. Right..maybe.." You mumble as you forgot that Aether is still searching for you.

",shall we head to Wangshu inn to rest, Traveller?" You asked not glancing back as Paimon nodded happily as Aether nodded.