🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄵🄾🅄🅁🅃🄷🄴🄴🄽

A:n- hi there.. I am curious of one thing.. Since Celestial Vision will be used very much later maybe in inazuma or Sumeru time so practically you eventually got the other vision.

Celestial memories is a form of Anemo and electro Mixed with the third vision creation which alter the memories... Which also mean Aether have a slight alteration in memories. That's all also...
.
Thank you for the votes!!

───

───

───

────

────

The harbour was chaotic eventually and you were drag despite your protest to meet the other crew members of hers

You stood there awkwardly more like blankly as Beidou call out her friend/crews fortunately or unfortunately Ninguang was not there.

"Everyone Gather up! Y/n have come to greet us!!"

And when she shouted that others came rushing asking how were you which you calmly/ Blankly said your okay.

After their question was over they scattered and talk around with others as you internally sighed.

'Right.. I have to find Aether..and Paimon' you thought to yourself about to leave until.

"Moonlight glows and enlighten the maiden, her mind filled with curiosity and silence,.. her eyes feel cold yet warm underneath when gaze upon.. Not a word she spoke yet her gaze says it all" said a poetic man as you turn and eventually flinch away to see the Windboy poet, Kazuha.

"That.. Is a lovely poem" you stated as he smile abit at you then glance at the moon that was at its peak.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He asked as you glance up at the sky.

"There is something more beautiful than the moon.." You said as Kazuha eyes widen in confusion yet smile again.

"And that is?"

"Look in the mirror you will know" you flatly stated as Kazuha blink twice as you were walking away until.

"What's your name?" He asked suddenly ad you paused on your way and sighed.

"Y/n Gardevoir And you are?"

"Kazuha Kaedehara" he stated as you side glance at him who held a tiny smile.