🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄽🄸🄽🄴🅃🄴🄴🅃🄷

A:n- sorry for the late update.

----

It was mid night as you were suddenly awaken from your sleep

You look around to take notice of Ganyu who was beside you asleep.

You sighed and stare at the tent roof.

It was midnight yet you felt the urge to go out for a moment which you did.

Slowly leaving the sleeping girl, you step outside the tent.

You walk towards the cliff and took a seat admiring the night sky.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Asked a voice as you flinch and glance to side to see cloud retainer just beside you.

"Well.. Yes.. I already took a nap in the afternoon" you muttered as you eventually did fell asleep through been unconscious.

Cloud retainer flap her right wings upwards.

"Lucky for it is the day of Starfall" she said and like a blink of magic you awed at the falling stars.

Your mind stopped for a moment in awed and missing your family .

"Your missing someone?" She asked as you snapped back and nodded slowly.

She smile? And patted your head with her right wing.

"We all have someone to miss, some became a memory, some still is alive but unable to rephrase those memories" she said as she gaze up at the sky that have finally stopped the Star fall or shorting star.

"Cloud Retainer.. Can I ask you something?" You mumble out as she hummed for you to proceed.

"My mother.. Popuri.. She-"

"She was a sweet child.. She grew up without knowing now I question why does mortal age so early.." She mumble remembering the brunette.

"Speaking of her.. You don't look like your mother nor father.." She stated the obvious as you nodded.

"Cause I am adopted"

"o-oh sorry for questioning it"

"That's alright.. But I want ask if you-"

"You want to know how I met your mother? Ah I remember it clear as a daylight sky!"

You sighed futile with your attempts as Cloud retainer stop her babbling.

"I am aware of your mother condition.. And I am afraid I have no information about the cure" she said as you look down sighing.

"But I do know is that.. Your the most precious child" she said as you sighed again.

"I-"

"And it is not a compliment"

"Oh.."

"What I mean is.. Your mother is brought up from Liyue as a merchant daughter"