🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽

[Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇғᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.....]

------
A:n- last time I check Popuri to be living and dying was equal.. I don't know if it increase in vote.. But anyway something unexpected will happen I guess...

Also.. Sorry if you guys were not happy that I didn't gave a specific reader detail... I didn't thought we need to write.. Sorry about that.

---

Warning: Popuri is eventually curse,

------+#++)---
Previously:

"The Chief Alchemist, Albedo?"

"Funny.. I was just about to give him the title of Chief Alchemist yet, you know it"

"...."

"Do you know him... Perhaps?"

----^^^^£^^£^------

You paused for a moment to comprehend of what she just said

'But... If Albedo is not the Chief Alchemist yet... Then how does mother know about him too... I may not be aware of the timelines.... Hmmm' -you

Jean stare at you in confusion and suspision as information or warning was given by the master of Knight of Favonius of certain arrival of a threat, though Jean doesn't want to suspect you or anything but the circumstances was just not right.

You sigh for a moment as you blankly stare at her and said, "My mother eventually met him... She wanted me to bring her here because she knows Albedo... Whereas I only obeyed what she said as a hope to save her"

Your tone was serious and cold which Jean herself felt a spine chilling from your words, it was not like a reason but an order to believe it, Jean gulped down her saliva as she hasitantly speak up her voice.

"I-I see... I.. Will try to contact... Mr.. Albedo.."

"Thank you.. Umm.. Can I take my leave?"

"Ah.. Yes..."

You stop on your way and turn to face Jean who froze at your sudden stopness.

"Sorry.. But... Where can I find my mother?.. Also.. How many days later.. Can we meet ...the Alchemist... Or soon to.. Be?"

"Ah.. Yes.. I will help.. You"

When both of you about to went out someone bump into you as you notice the certain child.

"Are you alright?" You said calmly as you help up the child who look up at you.

"Yes! I am! What's your name Miss?"

"Y/n and you are?"

"I am Klee! Oh! Good afternoon Master Jean!"

"Good afternoon Klee, Don't forget to clean your toy box"