🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴

A:n- Hello I know it's been long since I last update. Also yes I use pokemon names here and define as one to reader but if u r still reading it don't mind it even further been used.

-

--

---

----

---

----

---

-----

--

----

----

-

It was another day at Monstadt, on the starnatch cliff manor.

The maid Claire hold onto a bag which holds a lot of things in it.

The gem eyes girl stare at it with a frown and glance at the her mother, Popuri who gave a tiny smile.

The long blonde braided hair male stood akwardly with his floating companion.

"It was surely a sudden turn of events" Said Roboko who brought the remaining bags.

"How am I going to carry all this? " You mumble to yourself frowning .

"You can give it to paimon" Statted Aether as you blink twice and glance at Paimon.

"Can she able to carry. all this? "

"Of course! The traveller bag is no joke! " Said Paimon gleefully while floating around you.

"Well.. I guess.. " You mumble and then glance at your mom who was in tears.

"Do remember writing letter alright? " Said Popuri as you frowned a bit.

"I will.. Come as soon as I find.. The cure for you .. " You stated and glance at traveller.

"And lead him to journey till Sumeru" You stated as Your mother nodded as you bend down and hugged her as she was still in the wheelchair.

It was silent after a moment as you let go of the hugged and glance at Claire the maid and your al robot maid.