🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃

A:n- hello.. 🄱een long right?

-----

It was a pleasant day at Monstadt as you were busy doing some purchase for medical herbs

"Good morning, y/n" Shouted a voice as you were eventually hugged by Amber from behind as you turn around.

"Ah, Amber Need something?"

"What you doing?"

"Well.. I am purchasing some medical herbs"

"For?"

"...."

"Well anyway let's go out to springvale"

"Huh- wait!"

Before you eventually stopped her she dragged you away in a rush.

------

"Sush"

"Why?"

You frowned as Amber quickly told you to follow her leading you both to jump on a ledge.

You frowned about the hurried Amber who was rushing again.

"Amber wait!!" Before you said she eventually left you on a dust making you frown until you hear a loud roared.

You walk and quickly hid yourself on a bush as you notice the huge dragon and a very familiar bard.

'Venti? And Dvalin? Why.. Are they... Shouldn't traveller.. Wait..' Before you escaped the hugged wind thrown by Dvalin eventually lead you to blown away and hit someone.

(A:n- because you were lightweight, Jk, I mean you were hiding ahead that's the reason you got blow away.)

"Ouch!!" Grumble the voice

You froze completely as you notice the familiar golden eyes and blond hair male.

"Aether-?" You exclaimed out as you eventually stand up as you were about to give a hand until.

---Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ---