🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈

A:n- Hi..?

Sorry for a bit late update I think...?

Anyway, how are you?

Please remember.. Whatever happen below is.. Going to be..

You know just.. Read through it..

-------✦✦✦✦✦✦--------

The eeriee silence of morning

The eeriee silence of morning.. Was very much disturbing for you.

It was a moment before you fall asleep on Cloud retainer but now you are brought back to an dim dark room.

Your eyes wandered around the surrounding, It was familiar yet not so much, you took notice of the cloth that is now on your lap.

You also notice a basin of water which assume you were sick for some days. As you try to move your body up or at least stand up but unable to do so.

"You're.. Awake?" Said a soft yet eerie voice which almost make your eyes buldge out and scream out in fear.

Your eyes wandered and face the window where the shadowed person stood .

"Who are you?" You called out while squinting your eyebrow, the person sighed.

It was difficult for you to comprehend their voice as it sound like a girl more like a women yet you can't judge after all its Genshin the voices of some people sound like that but turn to be a male so you can't judge.

"Master, told me to bring you here as you got a very high fever" they said as they stepped down from the window and approached you.

The shadowed cloud that covered the moon disappeared as the light of moonlight glowed onto the person.

Your eyes widen as the Silvery grey, eyes stared at you back.

You try to talk out but words seems to be stuck to your throat, your eyes still stare at them who tilted their head a bit.

They were a she, A beautiful women whom your so aware of, her hand rest behind your head as she touched your forehead with her's.

She was so close to you that your almost squeak as she hummed and leaned back away from you.

You let out a relief sigh, as she approached the table.

"Who are you?" You asked again, Aware of her yet wants her to tell you who she is since if you knew or by chance spoke her name out without her introducing might raise a suspicion.

She turn around holding the cup of water and approached you.

She handed you the water as you stifly took it from hers.

She hummed to herself and glance at the window, where the night sky have clouds leading the darkness to the room.