Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

The sunlight streaming through my window woke me from my peaceful sleep. I rolled over and looked at the clock and then I realized that I had to go to school. I groaned internally and stumbled out of bed and towards the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower I ambed around in my closet. I seriously didn't feel like getting dressed. I slipped on a Miu Miu sheer, navy cashmere and silk-blend cardigan, a white James Perse cotton-blend tank, a Reed Krakoff navy tailored wool mini skirt, and patent-leather Lanvin ballerina flats. I brushed my hair quickly, grabbed my cell phone, keys, and black Marc by Marc Jacobs pearl leather messenger bag, and headed out.

I arrived to school as soon as the bell rang for third period. As I walked into the building I smiled at Ms.Baker and she threw me a wave. I walked down the hall slowly, trying to remember who I had for third period. I'd just remembered and I was about to head upstairs to my locker when someone grabbed me and thrust me into a little hidden alcove by a classroom.

"What the-?!" I shouted.

They put a finger to my lips. I concentrated and realized that it was Dean, the guy from the party.

I smiled. "You nearly gave me a heart attack you freak!" I shouted as I punched him playfully in the chest.

He feigned hurt, grabbing his chest dramtically. "Someone needs a late pass."

"Who you? Because the bell's gonna ring in two minutes."

"Then we have enough time to do this." He cupped my face in his hands and thrust his lips against mine softly. I pulled him closer, gripping the back of his T-shirt in my hands. We ignored the now ringing bell and he pushed me up against the wall, his hands sliding down to my waist. He kissed my neck softly, then sucked on it gently.

"You gave me a hickey," I breathed.

He chuckled. "I didn't mean to, but I can give you another if you'd like." He started to suck my neck again and I was about to object, but it just felt so damn good I couldn't do anything about it. I moaned and he pressed against me softly, his toned chest rubbing against me. His lips found mine again and his tongue ran softly along my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I granted it. His hands slipped under my shirt and I pulled him closer. Was he this good the other night?

"Eh hem," a voice said, interrupting us.

We pulled apart and I was shocked to see Mr.Romano standing there.

"No Public Displays of Affection in school," he said sternly.

"Oh don't get your panties in a bunch," I said, rolling my eyes and earning a chuckle from Dean.

"Why aren't you two in class?" he demanded.

"Why aren't you?" I fired back.

Mr.Romano narrowed his eyes. "Do not question me, Julianna."

"Why not? You're questioning us. It's only fair."

"Hey," Dean interrupted. "Maybe we should just go to class."

"That's right," Mr.Romano agreed. "Listen to your boyfriend, get to class."

"He's not my boyfriend," I scoffed.

"Come on," Dean urged.

"Go," Mr.Romano said sternly.

"Fine. Maybe by the time I have your class you'll have that stick out of your ass," I said as I walked away.

***

"I can't believe you said that to him!" Abby squealed.

"It's really not that big of a deal," I said, sticking a piece of grilled chicken in my mouth.