13: Teamwork pt. 2

(Your POV)

I swing to the building Spider-Woman and I were supposed to meet at. Last time, we couldn't meet because she was busy. This time, we'll definitely meet up, for sure.

After a minute of swinging, the rooftop was now visible and I can already see Ms. Spider Woman standing on the roof and waiting. I make one final swing before I enter on top of the roof with her.

You: Hey!

Spider-Woman: You're late.

She says as she crosses her arms.

You: Eh, traffic.

Spider-Woman: Whatever, let's go. We gotta find criminals and try and work things out if we're gonna be a team.

You: Yes ma'am.

She fires a web at a building and swings off. I just copy her movement and swing behind her until we find something to do or someone to help.

(Timeskip)

We jumped onto a rooftop, across from a convenience store getting robbed. I hype myself up, readying myself to kick some butt.

You: Alright, let's go-

Spider-Woman: Wait!

You: Huh?

I was stopped suddenly by Spider-Woman grabbing my shoulder. I turn to her, upset about why she stopped me.

You: What?

Spider-Woman: We need a plan of attack.

You: Oh c'mon.

Spider-Woman: What? It's better that way so we know what to do instead of going all Willy nilly.

You: (Sigh)

I want to protest but thought, maybe this could go my way and show her that you don't need a plan.

You: Alright, what's the plan.

Spider-Woman: Well, first what we'll do is disarm them. They'll obviously be aiming their weapons at the cashier so we gotta make sure they're safe. Disarm them by shooting a web at their weapon and sticking it to the ground.

You: Okay.

Spider-Woman: Next, after we do that, they'll probably make a run for the back exit. What we gotta do is web their feet so they can't move.

You: Just like what I do with you.

Spider-Woman: Yup, and it's annoying. But once they're feet are webbed. Go up to them, grab their hands, put them together and just web it nice and tight. And also web their mouths because every criminal has the right to remain silent.

You: Alright, so it's basically that same thing we do when we approach bad guys.

Spider-Woman: (Sigh) It's a plan, okay? And no jokes!

You: Fine, let's go.

We swing down and storm in the store.

Spider-Woman: Stop right there!

The robbers immediately stopped what they're doing and point their guns at us.

Spider-Woman: Step 1!

We both throw our webs at the robbers, pull it from them and web it on the ground. They then split up and start running around.

Spider-Woman: Step 2!

Spider-Woman went after the robber that went to the left and I went after the one that went to the right. I hoped on the ceiling and shot at his feet, making him stay in place.