24: Talk

(Your POV)

Immediately after school, I went home, suited up and swung to the roof. Once I arrived, I sat on the edge and just thought for a bit. I can't believe that Spider-Woman, the woman I love, is Gwen, the woman I hate. I mean honestly, if we can just forget about the past, then I would still love to date her.

After a minute, I hear Gwen swinging to me. She landed on the roof behind me and walked up to me.

Gwen: Hi Y/n.

You: Uh, hey Gwen.

She sat down next to me and we both looked at each other.

Gwen: Masks off?

You: Yeah, why not.

We both took off our masks and again, looked at each other. This time, the feeling is different. It's still unbelievable that it's actually Gwen under that mask.

You: (Sigh) Well... I guess we should talk.

Gwen: Yeah...

Before we started are talk, Gwen scooted closer to me and
rested her head on my shoulder. In response, I rested my head on hers and we held hands.

You: So... I should apologize to you.

Gwen: Hmm? For what?

You: About that girl you saw with me.

Gwen: Oh.

You: Yeah um... We were kind of close but not too close to where I'd say we would be in a relationship, but she saw that. I didn't accept her request to go to the Dance because I still wanted to give us a chance to see if we would make up.

Gwen: I see.

You: But I must ask, why did you seem like you didn't want to be with me?

Gwen: That was because my friends told me to send you mixed signals. I think we discussed about this when we were still anonymous to each other.

You: Oh yeah, I remember. And I told you that guys hate stuff like that.

Gwen: Mhmm. So, I must apologize for that too, I shouldn't have done that to you. Maybe if I didn't, I'd be your first kiss instead of that girl.

You: (Sigh) Agree to accept each other's apologies?

I ask as I look at her. She lifts her head, looks up at me, smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips.

Gwen: Of course I forgive you.

You: Cool, I forgive you as well.

Gwen: (giggles)

Gwen hugged me from the side and I hugged her back.

Gwen: I was right when I judged you by your suit. I was thinking that if your suit is hot, then the person under the mask must be hot as well.

You: Oh, haha! Same with you! I was thinking that a girl who owns a cute suit like that must be cute under the mask!

Gwen: Honestly, I'm glad it's you under the mask. I was afraid that if you found out it was me, you'd hate me still.

You: Well, we talked and made up, that's what I'm happy about. And I'm glad we did, because I missed you.

Gwen: aww~ I missed you too.

We both nuzzle noses before she lets go of me, stands up and starts doing stretches.

Gwen: Now, you wanna go and fight crime My Dark Spider?

She reaches her hand out to help me up. I smile and accept her hand, standing up and stretching with her.

You: Ready as always My Ghost Spider!

Gwen: (giggles) Alright! Masks on and let's go!

We both put on our masks and started swinging around the city.