19: Happy Spider

(Your POV)

Today is Valentine's Day. It almost upsets me that a lot of couples were bringing each other Valentine's Day stuff, as I was hoping to give Gwen something today but I didn't try and fix our problem. I didn't want to. And that girl that asked me to the Dance? I rejected her. All because I actually have someone else in mind.

You: Okay, there we go...

I'm at the rooftop me and Spider-Woman usually meet at and I've bought a few things for Spider-Woman for Valentine's Day. I know we're both upset that the person we like doesn't like us back anymore but I feel like she's more upset than me. So, I'd thought it be nice to bring her a few things today, but I plan on giving it to her after we're done with our duty for tonight.

You: She shouldn't see this here...

I hide the stuff behind a generator thing and I hope she doesn't coincidentally come around here and see this. But after a few minutes of waiting, she finally arrives.

Spider-Woman: Hi!

You: Hey!

We both walk up to each other and hug.

Spider-Woman: Happy Valentine's Day!

You: Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

We let go of each other and just talk for a bit.

Spider-Woman: Well, look at us. Two Spider's, both of their hearts broken but still determined to help the city out in their conditions.

You: Yeah, me and you are probably not so different after all.

Spider-Woman: (giggles) Let's get going.

You: Lead the way!

Spider-Woman leads where she wants to go first and we go around the city, admiring the Valentine's decorations and beating criminals who plan to ruin this day.

(Timeskip)
(Gwen's POV)

We've just webbed up these 2 couples trying to rob a bank. I've got mine webbed up nice, tight and comfy. And of course, Spider-Man is just having his fun. He's shooting multiple small webs at the guy, trying to see if he can make a flower. I just sit by the lady and talk to her as we watch him.

Gwen: You know... You two could've spent the day together just going out on a dinner date. But you guys decided to try and rob a bank.

Woman: Yeah, but we wanted money but didn't want to work for it.

Gwen: That's literally the excuses everyone has.

Woman: What about you and that Spider? Why aren't you out together today?

Gwen: Oh! We're not dating.

Woman: Really? Do you not like him?

Gwen: Well...

I continue to look at Spider-Man and he just messed up on his art. I can hear him complaining about it.

Spider-Man: Ugh! Are you kidding me?! YOU MOVED!

Man: Dude, I can't even move a muscle!

Spider-Man: Ah! I gotta restart now!

He rips all of his art, but still keeping the man immobile and tries again.

Spider-Man: Alright, now DON'T move!

Man: Whatever!

Gwen: (giggles)

Woman: Well? Do you like him or not?

Gwen: I mean... Just judging the way his suit looks, I think under that masks he could be a really hot person. And his personality? Funny but adorable.