Chapter 2

"Of course I will believe you. You never once lie in your entire life. So tell me?" Jiang Wanyin take in a deep breath then exhale, he look deep into Wei Wuxian eye and said, "I am not Jiang Wanyin of this time line, I am Jiang Wanyin from the future."

Jiang Wanyin waited for Wei Wuxian joke and prank and his laugh, there's none. "You believe me?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "how did you end back here?" Jiang Wanyin doesn't know how to tell Wei Wuxian all he can said is, "I went into your room, there is a knock sound coming from your closet and when I open it a bright light coming from it and then it pull me inside and here I am, back in the past."

"Now why would a light come from my closet? Did you make any kind of wish, Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I did." Was Jiang Wanyin answer.

"What did you wish for?" Jiang Wanyin sigh, "I wish to fix my mistake, I want to change thing.I don't want to be alone in an empty house with no parents and no sibling around."

Now this made Wei Wuxian very confuse, 'no parents? No sibling? What in the hell happen in the future?' "Do you want to tell me about it or do you want me to help you? You can tell me one event at a time, this way I will figure out what to do."

"Okay, when will we leave for Cloud Recesse? I think I will need to tell Zewu Jun about his home and his family as well."

"Cloud Recesse? What happen?"

"Their home got burn down by the Wen clan, Qingheng Jun die during the Wen invasion, Lan Qiren is hurt, Lan Xichen went missing and Lan er gongzi got his leg broken by Wen Xu."

"That bad huh? Do you think he will believe you?" Jiang Wanyin sigh again, "what else can I do to let him know is the truth?"

"That's true. Is there any other way to let him know that you are telling the truth?" Wei Wuxian asked. This got Jiang Wanyin to think, "there is!" Wei Wuxian smile, "then we can let Zewu Jun know about it."

"Why are you two still doing here? Your suppose to take A-Cheng to breakfast," came Yu Ziyuan angry tone.

'I also need to stop mother from treating Wei Wuxian this way,' "A-Niang, what are you doing here? Why are you talking this way to Wei Wuxian?" Yu Ziyuan look shock at Jiang Wanyin, "Are you standing up for this this Son of a ser-" Yu Ziyuan got cut off by Jiang Wanyin saying.

"A-Xian is not a Son of a servant! Why do you keep on taken your anger and hatred out on a child who did nothing to you!" Jiang Wanyin finally understand now, 'Is not Wei Wuxian fault that our clan have fallen to the Wen clan. It is my mother fault that our family become weak and separated, that is why our clan fall to the Wen massacre.'

"A-Niang if you keep on holding a grudge against A-Xian parents, you will only causing trouble for our family to fall apart. Why can't you tell that A-Die really love you? Why do you think he went so far to buy you that Jade pin on your hair right now?  Yes it is true, A-Die use to love A-Xian mother, but she love A-Xian father instead of A-Die!"

Wei Wuxian sat there in shock he never seen Jiang Wanyin talking back to his mother like this. "I am sick and tire of you taking all of your anger out on a child who did nothing to you. He is a child that doesn't have his parents around him, a child without a roof over his head and a child doesn't have warm food in his stomach like we do!"

With Jiang Wanyin loud voice this got Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli attention. "A-Cheng why are you shouting?" Jiang Yanli try to calm her didi down.

"I don't want A-Niang to take her anger out on A-Xian anymore. Enough is enough." Jiang Wanyin turn his attention back to Yu Ziyuan.

"I know that I am not good at cultivation, archery and night hunting as A-Xian but I don't want to be compare to someone else just because you don't like A-Xian. You never want me to talk to any of our disciple, you never let me become friend with them. I want what A-Xian is doing, have fun with our disciple, become friend with our disciple and go on a night hunt with our disciple, that is how I can become a good cultivator, become good at archery and good at night hunting."

Jiang Fengmian who is standing next to Yu Ziyuan have on a smile, "stop comparing me and A-Xian. I am me, A-Xian is A-Xian, he is my sibling and my Shixiong. Either you like it or not. The one who is making our family fallen apart is you, A-Niang. If you don't stop this....our family and our clan will fall into the Wen clan hand. Your hatred, anger and jealous toward A-Xian parents need to stop. Enough is enough!"

Yu ziyuan didn't said anything, she turn around and walk out of there. Jiang Yanli smiled at Jiang Wanyin, she also left from there as well. The only person left is Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Fengmian walk over to Jiang Wanyin,he reach out his hand Jiang Wanyin closed his eye waiting for the slap by his father it never came. Instead he felt his father hand on top of his head, he opened his eye to look at his father, "A-Die."

"That's my son. That's what a clan leader should do, I'm proud of you," after saying that Jiang Fengmian left the room leaving Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian in the room. Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile at the fatherly love between Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Wanyin.

Wei Wuxian pull Jiang Wanyin into a head lock, "Cheng Cheng! That was soooooo cool! Your awesome!" Wei Wuxian nudged Jiang Wanyin head. The two laugh together but soon their stomach said is time for food. They left Jiang Wanyin room to go eat breakfast with their family.