Chapter 23

After the Banquet at NeverNight everyone left to go back to their own home well except for Wei Wuxian who went with Lan Wangji to go back to Cloud Recesse.

When everything have settle down in the Jiang family house hold, they decide to hold a wedding for Wen Qing and Jiang Wanyin. Wei Wuxian come with Lan Wangji from Cloud Recesse to Yunmeng Jiang clan to help with the wedding.

Wherever Wei Wuxian go Lan Wangji follow along, he doesn't want to leave Wei Wuxian by himself since Yu Ziyuan will attack him when no one is around. "Xian gege! Xian gege!" Come a tiny voice.

"A-Yuan!" Wei Wuxian pick him up, "guess what?" Wen Yuan asked Wei Wuxian, "What?"

"Jiang gege let's all of us change our surname to Jiang." This surprise Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "really?" Jiang Yuan nodded his small head. (So it will be Jiang Yuan now)

"Look look, I am wearing the Jiang disciple color," Wei Wuxian didn't see this until now. 'I never got to wear the Jiang color. But that's alright, I don't mind wearing my father color.' "It look good on you."

"Hey Wei Wuxian!" All three turn to see Jiang Wanyin walking up to them in his wedding outfit. "A-Cheng, you look good in your red wedding outfit," Wei Wuxian teased Jiang Wanyin.

"A-Yuan, your Ning shushu was looking for you. He got scold by your grandmother, now come on," Jiang Yuan went over to Jiang Wanyin, "A-Xian, I need help with decorating the room. Can you help me?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head so they all left from there.

While the three is decorating Jiang Wanyin room, Wei Wuxian look all around the room, 'So this is what wedding look like? Is such a warm and happy feeling. I wonder,' his eye linger at Lan Wangji who is having trouble putting up decorations on the door.

"You know, I don't mind you marrying Lan er gongzi," Wei Wuxian jump at Jiang Wanyin voice, "What-what-what-what are you talking about?" Wei Wuxian shutter at what he just ask Jiang Wanyin.

"Don't you love Lan Wangji?" Jiang Wanyin asked, Wei Wuxian glance back at Lan Wangji, "I don't know, even if he do love me and want me to live in Cloud Recesse, I don't think his Shifu will accept me."

"Right, Lan Qiren do hate you after all. You can change that you know. If you and Lan Wangji want, you two can live somewhere away from cloud Recesse. Beside I don't think you can stand the rule of Cloud Recesse right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"What are you two talking about?" The two turn to see Lan Wangji standing in front of them, "oh I was wondering when will the two of you get marry that's all," this made both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji blush, "Jiang Wanyin!"

Jiang Wanyin rush away from there to finish with decorating his room. "Lan....Lan Lan Zhan, don't listen to what Jiang Cheng said he-" Wei Wuxian was cut off, "want to marry Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian face went tomatoes red, "You....you....you....do you know what you are saying?!" Lan Wangji nodded his head, "let's talk about it when we are ready okay?" Lan Wangji nodded his head again.

Soon the wedding started, all of the clan leader come to the Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing wedding. That night, it was a happy night at the Jiang clan. This is the first time the Jiang clan celebrate a wedding not just any wedding it was the heir of the Jiang clan wedding.

When some of minor clan leader see the Wen clan there they realize that it was all old man, women and children, they aren't cultivator at all. The thing that Jiang Wanyin is happy about is Sect leader Jin didn't come. He only invited Jin Zixuan and his mother, he doesn't mind the two of them at all. Since Jin Zixuan will soon be his brother in law while madam Jin is his mother sworn sister.

As the wedding come to an end everyone either head back to their room or stay a little bit longer to talk to each other.

Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing stay back to talk to each guest since they don't want to leave just yet. They want to make sure that all of the guest went back to their own room before ending the wedding for the night.

"Lan Zhan, how about a walk around Yunmeng town? Something you rejected me a long time ago, how about it?" Lan Wangji nodded his head, "Wangji?" The two look up ahead to see Lan Xichen, "Are you two heading out?" They nodded their head.

"Go on, enjoy the night Wangji," Lan Xichen left from there to go back to his room.

That night it was the happiness night for Jiang Wanyin, Wen Qing, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. Jiang Wanyin get to marry the person who he have like since he met Wen Qing in cloud Recesse, he is also happy that his parents didn't die during the attack on Lotus Cove.

Jiang Wanyin is able to save Wen Qing and her family, he is able stop Jin Guangshan from killing anymore Wen clan that didn't join the fight against them. He was able to fix many of his mistake and now this is the life he wanted.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is happy to be together as well since Wei Wuxian has been staying in cloud Recesse even though he get to leave cloud Recesse ever now and then to go down to Caiyi town to do something fun with Lan Wangji. Lan Xichen don't mind as long as his didi doesn't drink any wine while the two of them are down there.

For now the two of them are having fun in Yunmeng town. The place is celebrating Jiang Wanyin wedding as well so they decide to close a little late until it is time for all vendor to close for the night.

"Let's come back here when Yunmeng town open for a lantern festival," Wei Wuxian look up at the lantern decorating above them, "Lantern festival?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Mn. Is a celebrating the start of a new life and to celebrate Yunmeng Jiang clan didn't get burn down by the Wen clan."

"Mn. Let's come back here when the festival start." The two continue to walk around Yunmeng town to look at all of the different toy and food around them.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
I hope this chapter is good to read. If not I'm sorry, I don't know what else to write, I just went with the flow again I'm sorry. Comment okay