Chapter 18

When Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin head back to Lotus Cove, they see Jin Zixuan and Lan Xichen taking down the last Wen disciple. "Zewu Jun, where is Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked worrying about his soulmate.

"Wangji went to tell Jiang guniang and Wen guniang that the battle is over." Wei Wuxian went to go find Lan Wangji.

"Is best not to let them back in here yet. We can't let women and children see this sight," Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin look around the place, "your right, I'll go let Wei Wuxian and A-Li know," Jin Zixuan left from there.

"Shixiong," many of the Jiang disciple still alive, this make Jiang Wanyin feel relief, 'none of them are gone,' "go around to see if any of our shidi and shimie still alive or not. If they have pass, carry their body here. We will give them a proper bury after we clean up the Wen body."

"Yes, Shixiong."

"You will be a great sect leader Jiang gongzi," Jiang Wanyin look at Lan Xichen, "Thank you Zewu Jun, I hope you can teach me more once I become a clan leader."

"I will do my best," the two also help the Jiang disciple to either look for alive Jiang disciple or carried the die Wen disciple out of the Jiang clan.

A minute later Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji return, "A-Cheng, we have carried Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu back to their room."

"What about A-Qing and Jie?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Jin Zixuan is still with them, you did said not to let them come here yet so he staying with them."

By the time Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin clean up the place it was already night fall. "Shixiong, Da Shixiong, we already buried our Shidi and some of our shimie," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"Shixiong, what about Shijie and Wen Shijie?" One of the Jiang disciple asked Jiang Wanyin, "that's right, can one of you go tell them that they can come back now," one of the Jiang disciple left to go let Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing know that they can come back to the house.

When everything have settle down, Jiang Wanyin look at all of the people in front of him. "Alright everyone, head back to your room. We will deal with cleaning up tomorrow, if you can't wake up then stay in your room. Those that can wake up, please help with the cleaning. Don't worry I will also help, head back to your room now."

That night Jiang Wanyin went to Wei Wuxian room, Wei Wuxian open the door, "A-Cheng, what's wrong?" Jiang Wanyin walk into the room. "A-Xian, you need to forge the Yin Hufu. This time I will protect you and stand up for you. I won't let anyone said anything bad about you," Jiang Wanyin walk over to the table to sit down.

Wei Wuxian walk over to sit down next to Jiang Wanyin, "What did they said?"

"They said something like you walk a crooked path, learn crafty trick, side with the enemies and betraying your own clan. I believe in everything they said, it was my mistake, since Wen Qing and her family is here, I can stand up for what is right." Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Wei Wuxian.

"A-Xian, you need to forge Yin Hufu and create Chenqing, this is the only way to defeat Wen Rouhan."

"But A-Cheng, how am I suppose to do that?" Wei Wuxian asked. "Well, I don't if I should tell you this or not."

"Tell me what?"

"Wen Chao threw you into the burial mound. I think that is where you forge the Yin Hufu and Chenqing."

"Burial mound? The one in Yiling?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "You don't have to go there alone take Lan er gongzi with you. Tell him the truth."

"Alright, I will talk to him tomorrow. How long was I in the burial mound?"

"Three month." Was all Jiang Wanyin said.

"Three month? I will get it done before three month. Now one thing is.....how will we tell Jiang shushu and Madam Yu?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Let me handle them. I was a sect leader in the future after all, I can handle my parents. They need to know that the war is coming, they need to help with the war," after saying that Jiang Wanyin left the room.

In the morning Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan is ready to head back to their clan, as for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, the two of them is heading to the burial mound.

"Wei gongzi, I don't like the idea of you learning crafty trick but this is the only way to take Wen Rouhan puppet down. What will you do with the Yin Hufu once the war is over?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I will destroy it, it is best if this thing is gone. People might want to get their greedy hand on it. Whose know what they will do with it," Lan Xichen agree to what Wei Wuxian just said.

"Wangji, you be careful. I will see you at the meeting with the other clan leader," Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Just so you know Zewu Jun, Jin Guangshan won't come. He sent for his son and nephew to go instead. There is one thing I don't want to happen," the four looked at Jiang Wanyin, "What is it?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"We can't let your father become Xiandu, he took advantage of that. That is how he got everyone to go against Wei Wuxian."

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen," Jin Zixuan gave a nod to Wei Wuxian who did the same.

"Alright, we will said our goodbye here." Jiang Wanyin, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji watch Lan Xichen left for Cloud Recesse while Jin Zixuan left for Jinlintai.

"Then Jiang Cheng, we will head to the burial mound now. I hope thing will go well with Jiang shushu and Madam Yu. Be a strong leader Jiang Cheng," after saying that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left for there.

"Yeah. Die will take it well, I am not sure about Niang though. Well it is time to go tell A-Qing to take the needle off of Die and Niang."