Chapter 6

The next day Jiang Wanyin went to the girl side of the dorm, he want to tell his sister about what Wen Qing did to her spiritual vein. "A-Cheng, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with A-Xian?"

The two left Jiang Yanli room, they went out to sit down at the stone table, "A-Xian is helping Zewu Jun and Lan er gongzi with putting up trap around Cloud Recesse. I come here to tell you something?"

"What is it?" Jiang Yanli asked.

"A-Jie, have you felt anything different about your golden core?" Jiang Wanyin asked Jiang Yanli.

"Different you said?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "Well, I can feel the core is growing stronger by the days."

"That's good. Because Wen guniang have unblock your spiritual vein. I want to train you in cultivation and in swordmanship while we are here in Cloud Recesse. Since you got your spiritual sword with you, you need to learn how to fight with it. A-Xian and I want you to be able to protect yourself when you are in danger. So how about it A-Jie?" Jiang Wanyin looked at his sister wondering what she will said.

"Alright, when do we start? How will I make my golden core stronger?" This made Jiang Wanyin happy, 'Good, A-Xian and I won't lose her anymore,' "We will start by meditating. We should head to the back of Cloud Recesse, that is where you can meditate quietly. Oh, Wen guniang said that you should meditate about an hour or so," Jiang Yanli gave nod to her didi just said.

As the two head to the back of Cloud Recesse, the two ran into Jin Zixuan. 'Even though I don't like him, I need his help to train A-Jie when I am not around,' "hey Jin Zixuan!" Jin Zixuan turn to see Jiang Wanyin with his sister Jiang Yanli at his side.

"You all go back to your room first," his disciple gave a bow and then left from there. Jin Zixuan walk over to Jiang Wanyin and Jiang Yanli.

"Jiang gongzi, Jiang guniang," Jin Zixuan gave a bow to the Jiang sibling, they did the same to Jin Zixuan.

Jiang Wanyin went to pull Jin Zixuan to the side, "I need a favor from you," this rather confuse Jin Zixuan, "A favor?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"Can you help my sister to cultivate her golden core into a stronger core?" 'This will help the two of them to get closer to one another. Even get to know each other personality, he won't do anything to A-Jie or said bad thing to her.' Jiang Wanyin glanced back at his sister who is looking at them with a curious expression on her face.

"You want me to help train your sister?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "You can help train her in swordmanship as well. Can you do it?" Jin Zixuan sigh, "okay? When do you want me to start?"

'That was easy,' "how about tomorrow? I am taken A-Jie to the back of Cloud Recesse to help her to meditate to get her core stronger." After saying that Jiang Wanyin went back to Jiang Yanli, "let's go A-Jie," the two left from there and so did Jin Zixuan.

Jiang Wanyin begin to help his sister to form her golden core from a small core to a large core. "If you meditate like this every single day, then your golden core will be very strong and bigger." Jiang Yanli nodded her head while continue to meditate.

The next day, after class have ended for the day Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli went to the back of the Cloud Recesses to train with her sword.

Jin Zixuan fix Jiang Yanli posture, he even show her the right way to use her sword and how to block an enemy attack.

The more the two of them spend time together the more Jin Zixuan understand Jiang Yanli. "Jiang guniang, why don't we stop here for today?"

"Okay," Jiang Yanli sat down on the rock nearby. "You are a fast learner, Jiang guniang. I can tell that Jiang gongzi teach you the Jiang clan style and now you are learning the Jin clan fighting style as well."

"Is that a bad thing?" Jiang Yanli asked.

"No, is a good thing," Jin Zixuan sat down next to Jiang Yanli, "you can confuse your opponent by going from one clan fighting style to the next. They won't know what will come next."

"Then I will have to thank you and A-Cheng," Jin Zixuan blush at how Jiang Yanli is smiling at him.

"How about I walk you back to the girl dormitory?" Jiang Yanli nodded her head, the two head back to the girl dormitory.

When Wen Qing checked Jiang Yanli core again she know that Jiang Yanli core have grow stronger now.

Jiang Wanyin and Jin Zixuan take turn teaching the Jiang style and the Jin style to Jiang Yanli every day, she is becoming good at it.

'Good A-Jie can defend herself if someone try to attack her,' "hey Jin Zixuan do you think we can teach my sister another way to fight?"

"What do you have in mind?" Jin Zixuan asked.

'Let see, at NeverNight A-Jie enter into the battle field she didn't know that someone was behind her. I think is best to blind fold her, she need to use her sense to know her surroundings.' "How about blind fold?" Jiang Yanli blinked at Jiang Wanyin, "blind fold?"

"Yes Jie, you need to beware of your surroundings. Don't worry Jin Zixuan and I will be your opponents. We will use wood sword instead of our own sword," Jiang Wanyin gave one to his sister and the other one to Jin Zixuan.

Jin zixuan went over to Jiang Yanli and use his own ribbon or whatever he have on him to put it over Jiang Yanli eye. Once he done, he step away from her.

"Alright Jie, relax, focus and sense thing around you. Use your feeling, aura and hearing," Jiang Yanli did what her didi told her to do.

About an hour or so later Jiang Yanli was able to block both Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin attack.

"A-Jie, that was great! You did a great Job!" Jiang Wanyin said with a big smile on his face.

Jin zixuan walk over to the sibling, "I agree, you did a great job A-Li."

"Thank you, you two," all three stay there to talk a little bit longer before heading back to their room for a good rest.