Chapter 7

Jiang Wanyin left his sister in Jin Zixuan hand, he know that Jin Zixuan will take good care of his sister. Even though Jin Zixuan hide behind his arrogant expression, he love Jiang Yanli dearly.

Now he is with Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun, "this second piece is from the flower annual girl mansion?" Qingheng Jun asked as he look at the Yin iron on the table. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji both nodded their head.

Qingheng Jun looked at Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi, since you came from the future how many piece of Yin iron did Wen Rouhan have?"

"Let see, he got the first one from the dancing goddess at Dafan Mountain, then the one from Cloud Recesse and the last one is from Flower annual girl mansion. That make three piece."

"Three piece? Did he create strong puppet?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "How did you and everyone else take them down?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Wanyin.

Jiang Wanyin looked at Wei Wuxian, the three Lan follow Jiang Wanyin eye, "Why are you all looking at me?" Wei Wuxian is getting nervous when he have all four pair of eye looking at him.

"Jiang Cheng, split it out, why are you looking at me like that?" Wei Wuxian is annoy now,

"You were the one who ended the war," now Wei Wuxian is even more confuse, "What?! How?!"

"You created a tool call Yin Hufu, without it, we can't win the war. In the end, many clan want to get their hand on it. They target me and then you, I realize that they try to split us apart because having you on my side will make the Jiang clan more powerful then any other clan."

"What else happen?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Wei Wuxian end up protecting the Wen remnant. They were all old man, old women, non cultivator people and children as well. To protect Wei Wuxian, I have to defect him from the Jiang clan."

"You did the right thing. I don't blame you A-Cheng," 'I will never blame you,' Wei Wuxian smiled at Jiang Wanyin.

"You can tell us more later on. First thing first, how will we handle this second Yin Iron?" Lan Xichen asked while looking at his father.

"Since Lan Yi is protecting Cloud Recesse, we can put this second Yin iron into the cold cave. This way the Wen won't know is here. Since Wen Rouhan have one, he won't be able to create strong puppet just in case let's seal it inside the cold cave for now. A-Huan you come with me," Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun got up before they can leave Wei Wuxian stop them.

"Qingheng Jun, Zewu Jun, can I enhance your protective shield?" Wei Wuxian asked the two Jun.

"Of course Wei gongzi, we need as much help as we can," after saying that, Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen left from there.

When Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen is gone, Lan Wangji turn his attention back to Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi, what happen to Wei Ying in the future?" This got Wei Wuxian attention, "I can't tell you all of it right now, there are thing I don't want to talk about." Jiang Wanyin got up and left from there.

"Why did you ask A-Cheng that, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji who is looking down at his hand.

"Because....I don't want anything to happen to you," was all Lan Wangji said as he got up to leave as well. Wei Wuxian decide to go put up another protective array around the one that is already up. 'Stronger the better.'

When Jiang Wanyin left from there he sigh a relief, 'I can't tell them the whole thing. Since the Lan clan doesn't like demonic cultivation and Wei Wuxian haven't learn crafty trick yet. I wonder how will the two of them feel if I did tell them the truth about Wei Wuxian learning crafty trick.'

Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen enter into the cold cave, "Die where should we put this second Yin iron?" Lan Xichen asked while looking around the place. Qingheng Jun look up at the top of the cave, he then take out a box.

"Die where and when did you get that box?" Lan Xichen looked at the box in his father hand. "I thought that we can use this to sealed the Yin iron in. This box won't leak out the energy, it will seal it in."

Once Qingheng Jun put the iron into the box, he seal it up with the Lan talisman. He then went up to the top of the cave he went into a protective array and disappear. "I didn't know that this cave have something like that," Lan Xichen said this while looking at where his father have disappear too.

A minute later Qingheng Jun came out from the protective array, "Die, where did it take you?" Lan Xichen look back up at the top of the cave.

"It take me to another place, where no one can find it. As long as only the two of us know no one else will. Just like Jiang gongzi said, the one that is guarding by Lan Yi we should still let her guard it. She also the one who is protecting our clan as well," Lan Xichen understand what his father is talking about.

"A-Huan I need you to train our disciple. We need to get them ready in case the Wen attack us."

"I understand Fuqin, I will train them well," the two left the cold cave and walk back to Cloud Recesse.

'Now that we have the second Yin Iron, I wonder what will Wen Rouhan do now? He won't know who have the second piece?' Jiang Wanyin is in the back hill watching Jin Zixuan training his sister.

'I can change this.....but I can't do this alone. I already told Lan Xichen about Cloud Recesse, they are now prepare to protect their home. I should tell Jie and A-Xian about our home, we can protect Lotus Cove together. I wonder if Jin Zixuan will come help as well? Only one way to find out,' "Jie, Jin Zixuan, I need to talk to you two about something?"