Chapter 3

Before Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian head to Cloud Recesse for their training the two is in the training ground helping the Jiang disciple with their swordmanship. "Hey A-Xian," Wei Wuxian look over at Jiang Wanyin with a smile on his face, "What is it A-Cheng?"

"Do you think we should help A-jie to strengthen her golden core and help her know how to use a sword?"

Wei Wuxian is thinking about what Jiang Wanyin just said, "we can but do you think her golden core will get stronger if we train Shijie?"

"Good question," Jiang Wanyin eye lite up, "I know who can help us."

"You do?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "We will meet her in cloud Recesse. So let's wait," Wei Wuxian agree, the two went back to train their Jiang disciple.

Two days later Jiang Wanyin suggest that they should head to Cloud Recesse instead of going to an inn to rest after a long traveling from Yunmeng town to Caiyi town. 'At least Jie doesn't have to see that arrogant peacock Jin Zixuan. And we won't forget about our guest invitation either.'

Once they arrived at Cloud Recesse the gate keeper ask for their invitation, "Here," Jiang Wanyin gave the invitation to the gate keeper, he look at it, "You may enter," Jiang Wanyin, Jiang Yanli, Wei Wuxian and their disciple enter into cloud Recesse.
(Since this is about Jiang Cheng, it will be in his POV and sometime Wangxian)

'By now Wei Wuxian went down to Caiyi town to buy Tianzi Xiao. He will get caught by Lan er gongzi, well this will be his lesson after all.' Jiang Wanyin got out his cloth and put them in the closet that is near his bed.

The next morning is the opening ceremony where each heir will present to Lan Qiren their gift. After one of the Lan clan read all of the rule, it was time for the heir to present their gift to Lan Qiren. The first one to go is Jin Zixuan from LanLing Jin clan, then Nie Huaisang from Qinghe Nie clan, last is Jiang Wanyin from Yunmeng Jiang clan.

Just as Jiang Wanyin is about to present his gift to Lan Qiren a voice said, "I didn't know that the Lan clan is this hard to get in." Everyone turn to look at Wen Chao who just enter into the Orchid room without giving a greeting to Lan Qiren.

Jiang Cheng remember this part he went to pull Wei Wuxian to stand between him and Jiang Yanli. "Jiang Cheng?" Jiang Wanyin turn to whisper into Wei Wuxian ear, "don't bother with him. He will target you and our clan, whatever Wen Chao said just ignore it. Trust me," Wei Wuxian nodded his head so he stay in between Jiang Wanyin and Jiang Yanli.

"We weren't aware of your arrival Wen gongzi, we Lan clan would like to apologize to you. However, in the recent year the Wen clan never attended the lecture that was given by the Lan clan. So, is Wen gongzi here to relay any advice from his excellency?"

Jiang Wanyin glanced up at Lan Xichen, 'Zewu Jun sure have the guts to stand up for him and his clan like this. No wonder everyone respect him.' Jiang Wanyin glance back to the Wen clan, the one he is looking at is both Wen Qing and Wen Ning, 'I should go talk to Wen Qing when I have the chance.'

"Sect leader Lan, you are wrong. I am not here for your Lan clan lecture, I am only here to escorting someone here. Besides, we Wen clan is the one who educate the others. Surely, we have no need for the lecture of yours."

Since this time Wei Wuxian didn't speak up there isn't any problem between the Wen clan and Yunmeng Jiang clan. "Since you aren't here for our lecture, is there anything else that my Lan clan can help you with? If not please leave," just as Wen Chao is about to said something else Wen a Qing step up.

Wen Qing bow to Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen, "My name is Wen Qing, I am from Qishan of the Wen clan. I am here to attend lecture under the order of his excellency. I am here with my didi, Wen Ning, this is our first time in Cloud Recesse. We don't understand the Lan clan rule, please forgive us if we do something wrong." Wen Qing didi step up next to her holding a big red box, Wen Qing take it from Wen Ning hand.

Lan Xichen didn't take the box, Lan Qiren stand up from his seat and said, "if so, I will accept it," Lan Xichen take the box from Wen Qing hand.

Lan Xichen turn to look at Wen Chao, "Wen gongzi, the salute ceremony is over. Please have a rest in our guest house. As for tomorrow lecture, please be here on time." Wen Chao gave a tsk, he turn around and walk out of there.

When Lan Xichen dismiss the student Jiang Wanyin pull Wei Wuxian toward Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, may we have a word with you please? It is very urgent."

"Okay, come this way,"before following Lan Xichen, Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Jiang Yanli, "Jie, we will come find you later okay?" Jiang Yanli nodded her head.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, you come too, okay?" Wei Wuxian wave to Lan Wangji to follow them. Lan Xichen turn around to see a scold on his didi face, 'Only Wei gongzi can cause Wangji to make that face.'

All four of them end up in Hanshi, "Now, tell me what is it that you want to talk to me about Jiang gongzi?" Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Wei Wuxian, he see Wei Wuxian smile at him with a slight nod to his head.

Lan Xichen look between Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian, "Wei gongzi, you know something?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "please hear A-Cheng out before making your decision, okay Zewu Ju ?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Zewu Jun, I came from the future. In a few days, Lan shixiang will head to Qinghe Nie clan for a discussion Conference. Then a disciple from the Lan clan come up to you and telling you about the water ghoul attacking the people of Caiyi town."

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin wait for Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji reaction, "You don't believe me?" Lan Xichen shook his head no, "I do believe you but is kind of hard to know if this will come true or not."

"Zewu Jun, once this event happen, you will see that A-Cheng is telling the truth," Wei Wuxian answered for his Shidi.