Chapter 8

Once Jiang Wanyin found Wei Wuxian who have finish putting up a strong protective array they gathered in Jiang Yanli room to talk. Jin Zixuan is quiet surprise that Jiang Wanyin included him in this talk as well.

"A-Cheng, what is it that you want to talk to us about?" Jiang Yanli asked. Since Wei Wuxian already know he just look at Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

Jiang Wanyin doesn't know if his sister and Jin Zixuan will believe him or not, "Go on A-Cheng, I know that Shijie and Pea-I mean Jin gongzi will believe you." Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli looked at Wei Wuxian then back to Jiang Wanyin.

"A-Jie, I am not Jiang Wanyin of this time line, I am Jiang Wanyin of the future. I somehow end up traveling from the future back into the past. I know what is going to happen soon," Jiang Wanyin wait for Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan joke or them saying that they don't believe him, there is nothing.

"You two believe me?" Jiang Yanli put her hand on her didi hand, "of course I believe you. A-Cheng never lie, right A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"I believe you Jiang gongzi, this isn't something you want to joke about. What exactly happen? Is there anything I can help you with?" Jiang Wanyin begin to tell Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan what happen in the future.

"The Wen clan will attack Lotus Cove," Jiang Yanli gasp, Wei Wuxian is angry that the Wen clan dare to attack his home, "What happen Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"This one women came to Lotus Cove, she made up lies about how Wei Wuxian disrespect Wen Chao. A-Niang use Zidian on Wei Wuxian, that women also want to cut off Wei Wuxian for the price of hurting her arm. Mother soon take down all of the Wen disciple and the women as well. But, Wen Zuliu came he blocked Mother attack on the women. To get to the point, that women sent out a flare, more Wen disciple came to attack us. Mother send me and Wei Wuxian away," Jiang Wanyin look at his sister, "you were away with Die but soon we saw you. We want to go back to help them, Die tie us back, he tell us to go straight to our grandmother and never return."

"Tell me nothing happen to Dir and Niang?" Jiang Yanli asked.

"When we were far enough mother Zidian release us. Wei Wuxian and I went back to Lotus cove, we saw everyone was gone. Our family has been massacred by the Wen clan both mother and father was gone too."

Jiang Yanli end up having tear running down her face, "it is just the three of us left, the Wen disciple still looking for us. We went into hiding, it was thank to Wen guniang who shelter us."

Wei Wuxian who is sitting on the side, he was shaking to core when he hear what Jiang Wanyin said about Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan and his friend back at Lotus cove. 'We will protect our home, we will protect our friends, no one will died by the Wen clan hand.'

"When will this take place, Jiang gongzi?" Jin Zixuan asked while trying to help calm Jiang Yanli down.

"Right after the Wen indoctrination."

"Wen indoctrination?" Wei Wuxian is angry and confuse.

"Yes, they want to reteach all of the clan heir and some of their disciple, they will sent out their invitation after our lecture here in cloud Recesse."

"I bet they only want to hold us hostage," Jin Zixuan said with an annoying tone in his voice.

"What else happen Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"During this indoctrination Wen Chao take away our sword, he won't give it back until we end up going back to get it ourselves." Then there is a knock at Jiang Yanli dorm door, "I'll go open it," Wei Wuxian went to open the door, when he did he see, "Wen Qing!"

"A-Li, I promise to come help your clan. Since our mother is sworn sister, and we are bonded by arrange marriage, I will come help out. I won't let what Jiang gongzi said will happen to your clan. Your clan won't fall to the Wen clan."

'Jin Zixuan is way better then his father. At least he know what the right thing to do. He is nit arrogant after all,' Wei Wuxian turn his attention back to Wen Qing, "Wen Qing, what's wrong?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I over hear you said that the Wen clan attack Lotus Cove?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"Then there soon will be a war against the Wen clan. My family will be in danger then?" Jiang Wanyin pull Wen Qing inside, Wei Wuxian closed the door behind them.

Jiang Wanyin pull out his family Clarity bell, "here, take this," Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian is shock, "come day or night, I will take you and your family in."

Jiang Yanli have on a smile, she went to stand with Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing, "Wen guniang,no, it should be A-Qing now. A-Qing, take your family and come stay with us, we can help you and protect you. If Lotus Cove is under attack, Lotus Cove have a place where the Jiang disciple can hide."

"Okay, I will come during the night." After that Wen Qing left from there with Jiang Wanyin clarity bell in her hand.

"Did something happen to Wen Qing and her family, Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked as he look at Wen Qing retreated back.

"Her family were target by the other clan. They were put into labor, the worst part is many got kill by the Jin, Ouyang and Yao clan disciple.

"What my clan as well?!" Jin Zixuan shouted. Jiang Wanyin slightly nodded his head, "just seeing Wen guniang, she isn't a bad person, her family doesn't deserve this treatment. Jiang gongzi, I will also help Wen guniang."

"A-Cheng, are you going to tell Qingheng Jun and Lan gongzi about the Wen indoctrination as well?" Jiang Yanli asked her didi.

"I will Jie. I will," 'if Wei Wuxian can do the impossible then I can too. I want to change myself, I don't want to be Jiang Cheng who is a coward, I am a sect leader after all, a sect leader who will protect people around him.'