Chapter 15

"I don't know. Only Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji know," hearing their name Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Wanyin.

"You mean us?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "How do we fight that thing? Let see," Wei Wuxian think, "I got it! We can fight from the inside. Zewu jun and Lan Zhan can fight outside by using their guqin string. They can use to tie it around the monster neck while using fire to make it exploded."

"Then who will fight in the inside?" Jin Zixuan asked, "I will, you guys wait out here." Jiang Wanyin, Jin Zixuan, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian peeked their head out of the cave, "it look like the monster is asleep. I will head inside," Wei Wuxian pull out his sword from the Qiankun pouch and begin to go into the water.

"Zewu Jun lean me and Jin Zixuan your guqin string as well. We want to help," Lan Xichen hand over some of his while Lan Wangji hand some of his to Jin Zixuan.

"What do we do now?" Jin Zixuan asked. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji look around the place, "there," Lan Xichen pointed at all of the rock above them. "Put all of the string above the monster. When the monster head come out it can't move around."

Jin Zixuan, Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji sent their string to each of the rock above the monster. "Alright, hold on tighten," they all hide so that the monster won't see them.

From inside Wei Wuxian is looking around, "ewww this place smell bad. Doesn't this monster ever clean itself." He continue to walk around the place, "Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng, I don't like this place," Wei Wuxian soon see corpse of human inside of the turtle.

Wei Wuxian back up that is when he bump into something metal behind him, he turn around to look at it. "Metal sword?" Wei Wuxian touch the top of the sword, when he did, he hear screaming coming from the sword. He let go of it, 'so much resentment inside of this sword.'

A light came from in front of him, he look up to see the monster head is heading toward him. Wei Wuxian take the metal sword while using his own sword to fight the monster. He use both his sword to stabbed the bottom of the monster chin. The monster struggle as it pull it head out, "here it come!" Lan Xichen shouted to the other three to hear.

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Jiang Wanyin and Jin Zixuan see Wei Wuxian hanging from the sword that got stuck underneath the monster chin.

"A-Xian! Hang in there!"

"Jiang gongzi! Jin gongzi! Pull the string to the monster neck!" Lan Xichen shouted to Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin.

"Right!" Both Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin pull the string to the monster neck.

"Wangji! Now!" Lan Wangji gave a nod, the two Lan brothers sent fire through the guqin string. It spread throughout the string all around the rock and then, the monster neck exploded.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji search for Wei Wuxian in the water. "A-Xian!" Jiang Wanyin call out to Wei Wuxian.

"Can someone come get me out of the water please," Wei Wuxian said this while putting his sword and the metal sword in his pouch.

Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji went into the water to help Wei Wuxian out of the water. "Can we start a fire?" Lan Wangji shake his head at this.

"What do we do now?" Nie Huaisang asked. "We rest for a while then we will leave this place."

The next morning everyone went back to the seep where Wen Chao cut the rope. Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian take out the rope from their Qiankun pouch. The two turn around to look at everyone around them, "Jiang Cheng and I will head up first, we will throw down the rope for everyone to climb up. Don't use your sword, you need your spiritual energy to go back to your clan. Jiang Cheng."

Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, the two take out their sword and flew back up to the top of the seep. "We will throw down the rope now! Everyone take turn climbing up!" Wei Wuxian shouted to everyone below.

One at a time everyone climb up from the bottom, once everyone is up they all walk back to the entrance of the cave. "That Wen Chao he block the opening, what do we do now?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Let's smash it," Jin Zixuan, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin all of them pull out their, "ready?" Lan Xichen looked at four people standing on each side of him. They all nodded their head.

All five of them slash here and there on the rock all at once and then the rock exploded. All of the rock begin to crumble to the ground. They were all so glad to see the sunlight again.

Lan Xichen turn around to look at the disciple behind him, "head back to your clan, tell your clan leader to evacuate your home or the Wen clan will attack you." They all mound on their sword to head back to their home.

Lan Xichen turn to look at Nie Huaisang, "Huaisang, you go with your disciple as well," he look at one of the Nie disciple, "Take Young master Nie home, if no one is there, head to cloud Recesse," he turn to look at his disciple, "you all head back too. Tell my Fuqin that Wangji and I are at Yunmeng Jiang clan. We are helping them to fight the Wen clan."

With that the Nie and the Lan head back to their own clan. "You all go back to the Jin clan as well. Tell my mother that I am at the Yunmeng Jiang clan, understand?" Jin Zixuan looked at his disciple, "Yes Gongzi!" The Jin disciple left from there as well.

"Let's head back to Yunmeng. We need to prepare before Wen Chao and his clan come to attack the Jiang clan." They ride on their sword to head back to Yunmeng Jiang clan.