1-Introduction

It is another day. I am ready for school at time and my brother is late. So, I started walking to school on my own after waking him up. While walking to school some people stare at me weirdly because I always cover my face with a mask and I always wear a black hoodie and cover my face with it's cap, while some don't care. I am used to their weird stares now. And about my brother he has a cool bike so he will reach school on time. At least I woke him up or else he would be late to school for sure.

When I entered the school the atmosphere of the school is quite different from the other days. All the students were crowded at the entrance of the school screaming and crying? But I'm not sure why or what's happening there.

Well in school no one will give weird stares because they are used to me wearing mask and hoodie. I just want to go to my class so I went through the crowd to reach my classroom. All these screams are giving me headache. I just went through the crowd without minding anyone. But suddenly I stopped hearing a voice calling my name "Asha!!". Yeah, that's my name. I became really mad by seeing the owner of the voice. I gave him a death glare and went to my class after adjusting my hoodie to cover my face. You might know who that person is, it's none other than "Jungkook" he is the son of the school's chairman, also a famous idol in Korea and he is also my childhood friend who left me alone when I needed him the most. That's why I'm really mad at him. Who asked him to come here now? and why does he suddenly care about me? I am just so mad at him. This time I am not talking to him because he is an idol and he would leave again for sure. Since he is an idol, he has to be in Seol for all his schedules but our school is in Busan....

Jungkook's pov:
It's been so long I really missed my old school. And I really missed her. There are lot of students screaming my name but my eyes are searching for her only her. Since I am famous all the students are screaming and shouting my name. But I am still searching for her in the crowd. And finally, there she is, after all these years I finally saw her. I missed her so much. I am so happy to see her again after all these years. I called her in excitement. I shouted her name as loud as possible because the screams are already so loud. "Asha" I shouted her name and she also turned around to see me but to my disappointment she is not at all happy after seeing me. She is so mad, I guess. She, gave me a death glare and adjusted her hoodie to cover her face and went to her class, I guess. That made me really sad because that is not what I expected her reaction would be. I thought she would be so happy to see me after years. I even expected a tight hug from her, but all I got is her glare. I am really disappointed by her reaction. I really hope she would talk to me again like in our olden days.

Suddenly an announcement was heard, it's the principal, I guess. "Students you should let the celebrities and idols live a normal life...or else you will be punished so, everyone go back to your classes now!!" the principal shouted at the students.

Asha's pov:
I was sleeping peacefully in the classroom but the announcement was so loud that it startled me, and I woke up from my nap. Then the teacher came in with the new student and it's him again...I greeted our teacher lazily along with the other students.

Jungkook's pov:
I then went to the classroom with my teacher. We went inside the class and everyone greeted her (the teacher). Everyone started to talk with each other as soon as they saw me. And then I saw her sitting there without any interest in seeing me. I couldn't actually see her face, because it's completely covered by her hoodie and mask. I kept staring at her while standing in front of the whole class whishing that I could see her face at least a little bit, but sadly I couldn't even get a small glance of her beautiful face.

Suddenly the teacher called me and asked me to introduce myself to the whole class since I'm new here but not actually new. And I introduced myself "Hai I am Jungkook...nice to meet you guys..." while still staring at her wishing that she would look back at me, but NO! And the teacher said "You can sit in any of the empty seats". So, I started walking to the seat near Asha still staring at her with a smile on my face that I didn't knew it was there on my face, until, a girl stopped me saying "Hai Jungkook, I'm Lucy, and your smile is just so mesmerising. And I am a huge fan of yours.. so if you don't mind you can sit with me?... only if you want to.." "No" I said and went to the seat beside Asha and sat beside her. Which made Lucy so mad but who cares. And another girl had this weird reaction on her face disappointment? I guess. I tried to talk to Asha but she turned to the other side towards the window, staring outside. She was sitting at the last bench near the window and now I am sitting at the seat beside her. She didn't even listen to me she just ignored my existence and started sleeping I guess by keeping both her hands above the table, bending it and placing her head on her hands. Her, ignoring me is making me really sad.