8-Types

After seeing her brother falling from the rooftop she went to the roof edge to see her brother. But it's dark so she couldn't see anything. Lilly took this chance and went near Asha and was about to push her off the roof top but was stopped by a hard push and within seconds Lilly was on the floor. And she was glaring at the person who pushed her it's Lucy. Asha turned back with an emotionless face. It looks like she is too tired to even cry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Lilly? Are you insane?" shouted Lucy at Lilly to which she replied with an evil smirk on her face, "After killing her I thought of killing you next and then kill myself". Hearing her Lucy became confused, not only her even the others while Asha is still standing near the roof top emotionless. With that confusion Lucy asked her "What? But why?". To which Lilly laughed like a maniac and started talking "Why. Why. Why? After doing all these things, you're asking me why. Ha ha ha" she again laughed like a psychopath. By seeing her behaving like this Shine tried to say something "Wh-" but was stopped by Lilly saying "You asked me why right. After killing both of you, both of you will go to hell for everything you did and I'll go to heaven and be with my Jungkookie forever..." she said and laughed like a maniac. "But why are you even trying to kill them?" Shine asked with a hell lot of confusion in her face, to which Lilly replied "Cause, I don't even ask or like anything. All I love is my Googie. He changed my life. Once I even met him at a fan meeting he told me I was really beautiful that he might even propose me. From that day I became more confident about myself. Cause the one and only Jeon Jungkook himself said he would propose me. From that day I also started to love him more and more and moreeee..." she said with a villanic tone and a creepy smile in her face, to which Lucy started speaking "He literally flirt like that with all most all of the Army to make them feel better. He said similar things to me too when I-" but she was cut off by Lilly "Liar! He can only say that to me. He said that only to me! H-"

But she stopped talking with an utterly irritating face when "Ha Ha ha ha he said more sweeter, flirty and romantic things to Asha from a really young age..." said Joe while trying to control his laugh on her stupidity while still holding the door with the other boys and continued speaking "I don't even know if he would rem-" "Shut the fuck up! He won't cheat on me. I am an Army from the beginning. I followed them everywhere with some of my Army friends. I used to take photos-" Lilly started talking while being so annoyed but was stopped when Asha started speaking all of a sudden "And violate their privacy. That's not what an Army does. Armys respect them and their privacy. You and your friends are "Sasengs" not "Armys". You guys just scare them. And I don't even think they like and care about Sasengs." To which Lilly shouted at Asha saying "Shut the fuck up! I am a true Army who love him a lot that's it!" "Stop shouting you are attracting the zombies." Said Shine.

"But what did they (Lucy & Asha) do to you? Why are you trying to kill them?" Asked Tina all of a sudden with a completely confused face and voice. "Yeah I also want to know." Said Leo and Tony at the same time. To which Lilly started telling about what happened on the first day Jungkook came to the school....

Flashback(Jungkook's first day of school)...

"Oh my god! Is that really my Gookie? Wow he's going to be in my school? So does that mean we are schoolmates now? Wow I'm soo happy. I'm gonna follow him everywhere, know more about him and post it online and I'm definitely gonna make him fall for me."
She reached her classroom thinking all these nonsense in her head. Asha and Lilly are in the same class.

Then the teacher came inside the classroom after sometime with Jungkook...

"Wow! My Gookie is in my class now...I wish he would sit near me.." Lilly thought.

(Seating arrangement:

Charlees-S    Shine-S         S-S

S-S                  Stecy-Lara    S-S