5-Mission I'm-possible

*In the Military camp*

"They had guns with them what do you mean they became zombies!" shouted the higher officer. To which the army person just stood there hanging his head down. "Sir he is here." said an officer. "I need to know everything about the virus and why they are turning into monsters" ordered the higher officer. To which the head scientist of the military replied "I need all the required samples to do that". "I will somehow get all the samples" said the higher officer and he went away.

*In the Military office*

"How long will it take you to find out about this virus? and how are you going to save the students? There is too much pressure from the public." Said the South Korean president. To which the Military head replied "I will do all the things as soon as possible sir" he said and bowed to him with respect. And the president left.

"Call Lucus" the head said while walking out from the meeting room to an officer. To which "Yes sir" he relied with a salute and left. After a few minutes Lucus came to the head officer's room. "Lucus take the best and well-trained people with you. First priority the zombies or any affected person should never leave the school. Two the samples required to find everything about that virus. Three find a way to save the students. Try to find how everything started." Said the head officer to which Lucus replied "Yes sir" He saluted and went from there.

*In the Military base*

"Officer Jack, Coni, Ron and officer Dash yo-" Lucus was calling the best trained people for this mission but he was cut off by a voice saying "And Doctor Lara" to which "Who are you?" Asked Lucus. To which the scientist just said "She is Doctor Lara take her with you." "Do you even know how dangerous this mission is?" Asked Lucus after listening to the Head Scientist. "And do you even know how and what samples you should collect?" asked the Head Scientist with a sarcastic look on his face to which Lucus couldn't answer his question so remained silent. So, the Scientist continued talking. "So, take her with you. She is really talented and she won't be a burden to you." With that the head scientist left.

"So, what is your plan?" asked Lara. "We are going to send a drone inside the school to find the safest way inside the school." Said Lucus. After all the planning and discussion they went to the school and were standing outside the school with all the required equipment and the drone. They are inside a secured military vehicle outside the school compound.

They sent the drone inside the school campus to see the situation of the school. When the drone entered the school all they could see is just zombies anywhere and everywhere. There were lots of zombies near the compound walls.

"What the hell are they doing near the compound walls?" Asked Jack and Lara started speaking. "It looks like they trying to defend themselves it looks like they are on guard." "But aren't zombies supposed to be stupid." Said Coni. "But these zombies don't look stupid at all." Said Lucus with a serious expression on his face. "We have to end this as soon as possible. Send all the people away and increase the security no one should enter or go outside from the school. We should not let this spread...." Lara said.

As Lara said they increased the security but the parents of the students and the press people were not ready to go. So, they explained the situation after listening to them some people went in the fear of death but it's still hard to chase the parents away. So, the military people started to chase them by beating them and pulling them away by arresting them. Now there are only armed soldiers around the school. All people from this whole place are cleared. Everyone was worried after seeing all the videos on the internet and all the other countries started questioning South Korea. All the international flights were stopped.

"Sir it looks like it is impossible to go inside the school campus by climbing the compound walls...." Said Coni. "There must be a way. Even the word impossible says I'm possible." Said Lucus with some hope on his face. "Why don't we just go by a helicopter and go inside f-" Lucus cut off Dash while he was talking saying, "Do you think I never thought about that. If we do that the helicopter sound will attract all the zombies even before we open the door on the roof top and more and more students will be in danger if all these monsters go inside the school building. I want the students to be safe..." "So, what are we going to do now?" Asked Lara to which Lucus Answered "Don't worry we can definitely come up with a plan." "Please make it as soon as possible..... Lots of lives are in danger...." Lara said with a pleading tone. "I know......." Lucus said.