3-Zombies has brain?

"Asha what happened?" Asked Miss Kim but she didn't answer.
She started shivering in fear of something or maybe someone or fear of losing someone. "Jung-Jungkook.... Jung...kook" She murmured and started to cry so badly. She didn't let anyone touch her not even Miss Kim. "JUNGKOOK! Call him!" Said Miss Kim.

Jungkook's pov:

After coming inside, I was so shocked to see all these things which will only happen in movies is happening right in front of my eyes. Because of all these things I didn't notice Asha going away from me. Me along with my classmates we were trying to block the door using the tables and chairs in our class. We were doing everything as silent as possible suddenly I heard Miss Kim calling my name. "JUNGKOOK! Call him!"
I turned around to see Asha sitting in a corner scared of something she was shivering and crying so badly. After seeing her I ran towards her. She was saying only one thing " Jung-Jungkook.... Jung...kook " Seeing her like that made me really sad. I tried to talk to her but she tried to push me away..."She was not letting anyone near her, she was only saying your name that's why I called you." said Miss Kim. "Is she maybe bitten or something?" said a girl with fear in her eyes.

Hearing that everyone, expect me and Miss Kim went away from her. I tried to calm her down by saying " Look at me Asha, see I am Jungkook I am here...you are safe with me" she looked at me after hearing my voice " Jung- Jungkook?" She said with a weak cracked voice. "Yes, I am here. You are safe" I replied. She suddenly hugged me tight like really tight and hide her face in my chest and started to cry more...seeing her like this is breaking my heart into millions of pieces. She started saying something while still staying in my arms hugging me tight "Kook. Why does everyone hate me just because I look different from them? I didn't do anything to offend them. It is not my fault I was born like that. How can you leave me alone in such a situation?...I-" she tried to say something but couldn't because she was crying a lot. I couldn't control my tears seeing her like this. I couldn't believe she needed me that much. I felt really guilty for leaving her like that. I didn't even visit her when her mom died because I cannot see her crying like this but I should have been with her all the time. I hugged her tight trying to make her feel safe. "Don't worry I won't leave you again never please stop crying" I said trying to make her feel better but what she said in reply broke my heart more. "More than everything when I realized you are not there to help me or cheer me up made me really sad and helpless...the only person in this school who liked me for who I am also left me. I thought you also started ha- hating me like all the other kids" she said to which I replied without wasting any time " No. No. No, I never hated you I can never hate you...you are the only one who liked me for who I am and not for my looks or money...I can never hate you... please don't cry I can't see you like this that's why I didn't visit you even when your mom died I-"
"You should have been here with me at that time" she said and hit me lightly on my chest. Then she cried hugging me for a while. I couldn't say anything more so I just hugged her tighter and kept her safe in my arms. After sometime she stopped crying and looked around. All the kids were looking at her with a sorry look in their eyes except one person.

"We're sorry" said the kids to which she didn't answer. "Did anyone call the police?" Asha asked. "They are not believing us they think it is a prank call" said a boy. "Lucy" she called "What? Why are you calling me?" Lucy asked being nervous because in the past she also bullied her a lot, to which Asha replied "Your father, he is a big police officer right? Make a video call to him he must be in the police station" to which all students accepted and they also asked Lucy to call her father. To which Lucy said " No I had a fight with my father today so I won't call him" her answer made everyone inside the class mad. Everyone started to fighting and shouting within themselves which attracted the zombies. "Stop it guys" said Miss Kim "It's not the time to fight we have to help each other to be alive. And Lucy please call your father that's the only way we could make out alive" and finally Lucy made a video call to her father and thank god he picked up. Seeing it everyone started to ask for help which created noises. Zombies started banging on the doors. Miss Kim silenced everyone once again and explained everything to Lucy's father to which all the police officers laughed. Suddenly Asha ran towards the door and insisted that she want to go outside everyone tried to stop her but she didn't listen to anyone. So Jungkook stopped her and asked her why she have to go outside to which she replied "My brother I-I can hear his voice outside I think he is trapped between the zombies I have to help him" even after hearing that Jungkook and the other kids tried to stop her on the other hand the police officers are not believing them. Asha snatched Lucy's phone and went outside after pushing everyone who tried to stop her. Jungkook also went outside following her without any hesitation. After going outside Asha showed everything to the police officers and said "If you don't want the whole country to be affected don't let anyone to enter or go outside of the school and save the kids before everyone dies" then she cut the call and returned the phone through a small gap in the door.