Bonus

This chapter is about that psycho zombie which tried to kill Asha all the time.

Did anyone wonder what happened to it?

Actually, when Mark fell from the rooftop he got bitten while fighting with the psycho zombie. So, he didn't get injured or more like his injuries cured automatically. But he was on the verge of becoming a zombie. But Jungkook went to him and made him mentally strong.... Strong enough to control the virus from accessing his brain.

"Bro don't give up. Think about Asha. We have to take care of her right? She will be so lonely if both of us are not with her. Stay strong bro. If you stay strong and have positive thoughts in your mind you can definitely stay as a human like me. See I did it so you can also do it..." Jungkook motivated Mark.

All these words from Jungkook helped Mark to stay as human, like the others with abilities. They are still humans because they are mentally strong.
As soon as Mark felt ok both of them went inside the school building and they saw the psycho zombie trying to go to the roof top again.

"Aaah this psycho zombie again?" Mark said while watching the psycho zombie trying to go to the roof top. "Isn't she tired of being thrown through the windows and getting beaten up?" Jungkook wondered.

"Come on let's do something to her."

Mark said and started to run towards the psycho zombie that's when he realised he can move faster. Both of them started fighting with the psycho zombie but it doesn't seem to give up. So,

"Yah don't let her go I'll go and bring something to tie her up maybe?" said Mark and "Why are you going? I wanna go too." Jungkook asked. "I'm the fastest here Duh" 🙄Mark said and ran to get ropes. Within sometime he came back with skipping ropes? in his hands. "It's a good thing that my sister likes skipping." "What does that has to do with this?" "Well, these skipping ropes are here only because she likes skipping. Your mom arranged it." Mark and Jungkook tied the psycho zombie's hands and legs. Then took her to the play-ground and tied her to a pole tightly.

Then they went inside the school building and listened to the conversation between Asha and the people from military and decided to surprise her. (from chapter 8 & 9)