chapter 03

Whole Randhawa family was sitting in the hall. Nandini was looking towards her son , she wanted to say something but each time no voice came from her mouth. Prithvi looked towards his wife and assure her that everything is going to be fine.

Veer- Mom say whatever you want to say please stop giving me this puppy look. ..

Nandini got startled and looked towards his son, and then his husband and again to his son. She clears her throat .

Vivan- mom is freaking out vardhan bhai, only veer bhai can achieve this. Otherwise with me and you its us on the other side of table , jinke muh se awaaz nhi nikalti maa ke samne.

Prithvi glared vivan and asked him to shut his mouth,  making vardhan smirk, and veer rolled his eyes.

Nandini - veer beta , i just want to say that don't traumatized Aarohi.

Hearing this everyone paused on their seats. Prithvi was shaking his head .

Nandini- i mean she is very young and

Again prithvi slapped his forehead hearing his wife blabbering, whereas vivan was enjoying this show and vardhan well he was just worried for his brother.

Veer- Mom what are you..

Nandini- no no that's not what i mean. Veer look we all know that you have this very intimidating personality,  people fear your presence veer. All i am saying is just don't make Aaru scared with this personality of yours. Behave properly there. We are not accompanying you because you wished to go alone. And we respect your decision but now its your responsibility to not make us regret on this.

Prithvi smiled ( here comes my nandini) vardhan and vivan both looked at each other ( There is no one who mom feared not even bhai)

Veer- Don't worry maa. I will handle everything. Now I'll take a leave.

Vivan - wait bhai , i am also coming with you, i also want to see the girl who had wrapped my mother in her fingers . Nick names basis haan mom ( vivan looks his mother)

Nandini- haan veer leke jao in dono namuno ko apne saath. I also want some peace in my life.

Vivan- maa

Vardhan- mom

Prithvi- nandini ji.

Nandini- what,  stop shouting and shoo go away.

Veer smiled, whereas vivan was verge on crying when his mom called him namuna , and vardhan well he was used to this.

Veer, vardhan and vivan took they leave and started they journey towards surajgarh.

Prithvi ji , are you sure what we are doing is right. I mean i know Aaru will be a very good daughter in law but what about veer , we know that he dont believe in love.
Nandini looks towards her husband. I just hope we are not destroying an innocent life prithvi.

Prithvi- do you trust me Nandini, he look at his wife, who nods her head. Then belive me i wont let any bad thing happen to Aarohi. She is my friend's  daughter nandini , she is my vijay's daughter.
Nandini hugged her husband , she knows what vijay meant to her husband. She trusts her husband.

Meanwhile veer, vardhan and vivan reached surajgarh.

Dadi- Aao Aao beta, please come inside.
She was very happy seeing 3 brothers.
Pakhu beta bring water for our guests.

Haan dadi maa aayi..

Vivan- pakhu yeh kaisa naam hain bhai.

Vardhan- vivan for god sake please not here, dont embrass us here please.