chapter 05

Arohi was remembering what Veer told her about this marriage. She was happy after so many years . She was happy because Veer didn't hide anything from her , his honesty, his respect were  the qualities which attracted Aarohi. She also thought about what he told her regarding love. Yes she was upset but she also understood that its his way of dealing with emotions. And somewhere she knows that she liked him. She had already  given her answer to dadi. She had given her consent to this marriage and this time not because to just fulfill her dadi's wish but because she wanted to marry Veer.  Her veer.

Mom dad, i dont know wheather my story will be like yours full of love and happiness but i know one thing i will love him unconditionally just like you both did. Thank you mom dad for sending him in my life.

On the other hand , in Randhawa Mansion, Nandini was looking at Vardhan and Vivan with pure rage and fury. She was very disappointed of their behavior.

Vivan- Maa i sure it was Vardhan bhai who asked that stupid question believe me maa its not my fault.

Vardhan - mom , i just wanted to make sure that she is no harm to our family.

Nandini- Arohi, vardhan her name is Arohi and for you its bhabhi. Make sure to never cross your line with her. May be veer can tolerate it but not me and  Remember i wont hesitate to throw you out of his house if you disrespect your bhabhi in any way. Did you get my point Vardhan Randhawa.

Vardhan just nod his head, he knows that he not only upset his mother but also his bhai who didn't utter a single word throughout his journey. If not for his anger which everyone can sense , no one could understand what is going on in his mind.

Veer- Maa i am ready for this marriage. You can ask priests for the dates n all those stuff.

Nandini nods her head, she already knew what her son's decision would be. Prithvi on the other was happy that finally he is able to fulfill his promised. He looked towards veer and thanked him. Veer  understands his father emotions hugged him.

Vivan- why the way maa you know aaru is very pretty, mujhe nhi pata tha meri maa ki choice itni achi hgi.

Nandini- first of all its bhabhi not aaru , aaru is for me only got it and i already know my choice is best unlike yours.

Vivan- mom please dont talk about siya like this, and for me its aaru bhabhi.

Nandini- well you are forgetting son that siya too is my choice first.

Everyone knows about vivan and siya. They are childhood sweethearts. Prithvi ,veer and vardhan adored her. For Veer and Vardhan she is their little sister , for Nandini and Prithvi she is their long lost daughter and for vivan she is his life , his soul , his love. He can do anything for her. From his childhood he had not let anything harm her. A single tear in her eyes and he will rip apart everything.

Vivan just looks at his mother knowing very well that she again won this battle.

Nandini- okay so everyone tomorrow we'll go to shiv temple and seek mahadev blessings . I want everyone to be ready on time. I'll inform indrani maa to bring aaru at the temple. Saying this Nandini retired to her room.

Sleep was far away from Veer's eyes, he was thinking about Aarohi ,that girl was able to snatch his peace away from him.. the way she told that her love is more than enough for both of them he just wanted to took her in his arms and kiss her senselessly. No one had awaken such strong emotions in just one meet , none other than Aarohi.the name itself is enough to bring a smile on his face. When his mom told him about her , he never  thought her to be this beautiful,  this innocent and this cute. He was whipped the moment she smiled at him. Yes he told her that he dont do love n all which is true but unknown to him this emotion is the only emotion which he'll feel for Aarohi throughout his life.