chapter 37

Siya was feeling much better now, although she was still not able to sit for long hours but she was doing fine. Her vitals were also improving.

Pakhi- so Ms. Siya Vivan Randhawa what  you want to eat today haan ..

Siya- nothing di, i just want something simple, soup will work.

Pakhi knew that siya was hurt, from the time she had come from hospital, she always remain lost in her thoughts.

Pakhi- siya first look at me.. and now tell me what's bothering you Siya. 

Siya looked at Pakhi,

Siya- my family is messed up di. I always wanted love from them. You know when my mom died, everything got changed, dad..dad he changed completely. He never came home, he always remain busy in his business meeting. Or what he told it. But i know where he went and what he do. He had so many mistresses. It hurts di seeing your father whoring around, and then there was Rannvijay my brother. Just like my father he too only cared about money and girls. From my childhood i always craved for their attention, for their love. But what did i get.. my brother left me to die Pakhu di... he left me there to die...
Siya was sobbing now.. pakhi hugged her..

Pakhi- sshhh siya look at me bacha.. siya you are crying for wrong people bacha... always remember its not necessary that blood relations are only true relations. You might have not got the love and care which you needed from your blood relations but you are lucky siya you are very lucky to receive that love and care from Nandini Maa and dad. They love you like their own daughter and most of all siya you got Vivan in your life ,that boy loves you madly baby.. dont disrespect their love by crying for those who dont give a damn. I never met your father before , but when i saw his behavior in the hospital i never want to meet him again. Siya be grateful of those who are there for you, dont waste your tears baby. They are precious ,you are precious to us.. 

Siya looked at Pakhi and hugged her. Thank you so much Pakhi di thank you so much..

Pakhi- now comeon cheerup.. i want to share some good news with you..

Siya - good news what good news dii.

Pakhi gently took her hand, and put it on her tummy...

Siya first looked at Pakhi,then at her hand.. her eyes widened. She was about to shout but Pakhi shhhhh her..

Pakhi-- sshhhhhh no one knows about it siya.. i told you because i wanted you to know that now you'll get a small baby to shower all your love on him/ her. And he/she too will love you alot...

Siya laughed out loud.. this time pakhi also joined her...

Pakhi was pregnant. She was waiting for night to tell this news to Vardhan. She is very happy finally his dream is coming true. She knew that currently many things are going around but may be this news will bring the happiness which got lost past few days...

Nandini- Pakhi Aarohi bache today your dadi is coming, so we are first going to the shiv temple then we'll go to pick her up okay..

Seeing Aarohi a bit scared, Nandini assured her that she had informed Veer and Vardhan and they'll join us soon.

Siya also wanted to go but Nandini adviced her to stay at home and take rest. Aarohi and Pakhi bid goodbye to siya. Pakhi winked at Siya to which she replied to take care of her and her little one..
Seeing them going, Siya felt uneasy. She was not feeling good. But she calm herself down..

Its okay siya its just from past few days you were so depressed thats why such thoughts are coming...
She messaged Vivan.... prithvi and Vivan were discussing an important business deal whereas Veer and Vardhan were wrapping up their work to accompany Nandini, Aarohi and Pakhi to temple.