chapter 38

Aarohi and Nandini went towards temple when pakhi excused herself to attend a phone call.
They greeted the Maharaj ji and gave them thal and sweets which they brought for the pooja...

Aarohi- its been a while maa , I'll go and check pakhu..

Nandini- wait Aarohi I'll also come with you..

As soon as they stood, they heard the sounds of gunfires.. one of their security guard Asked them to duck and hide behind the pillar.. Nandini hugged Aarohi and both of them went behind the pillar . More sounds of gunfire were heard... aarohi and nandini both screamed.

Sanyunkta had attacked them in the temple, her army started firing at the temple.... many of Radhanwa Security guards got shot.. there was blood all over the temple...

Pakhi when she heard the sound... she rushed towards temple.as soon as she reached there one guard pulled her back and hide her behind a table.. she closed her ears and put one hand on her stomach...

Sanyunkta's man easily outnumbered the 60 guards.. almost all of them were shot.. those who didn't they became they hostages.. sanyunkta enters the temple taking Indrani devi on gunpoint...

Nandini and Aarohi, were forcibly brought in the centre.. seeing her dadi aarohi shouted at her...

Aarohi- dadi maa

Nandini- maaa...

They both tried to free they hands....

Just when everything goes silent.. Pakhi heard sounds of cars. She knew Vardhan have arrived. Pakhi stood at the edge of stairs.. they were indeed Vardhan and his security. Pakhi thanked her krishna, now everything will be okay.. vardhan will save everyone... the guards start moving towards the temple.. but before Vardhan could come out of the car , a truck from no where hit his car from back.... Vardhan'car got jerked forward with full force....

Seeing this Pakhi screamed his name and ran towards him..

Pakhi- Vardhannnnnnn...

The truck was constantly hitting his car with full force... his team started firing at the truck... and towards it but before any one could do the truck hit the last time making it roll over...

Vardhan head collided with the windshield and his body came out of the car with full force...

Pakhi was running towards him,,,, screaming his name but her leg got tangled and she fall through the stairs.. she landed hitting her head... pakhi screamed with pain, she clutched her stomach, feeling the unbearable pain...

Vardhan was lying on the other side of the road. He was brutally injured. His body was soaked with the blood.. but when he saw with his half conscious eyes pakhi lying at the other side, screaming in pain.. he wanted to reach to her, but soon he fall into unconsciousness. Pakhi turned her head to vardhan he was not moving, his body was all bloodied.. she screamed his name but he didnt open his eyes.. she tried to reach him but she was not able to move.. soon her eyes dropped and she faints...

Hearing Pakhi's scream, aarohi and Nandini wiggled in the guard grip..

Nandini- what you want Sanyunkta,  what have you done to my Vardhann.....

Sanyunkta laughed seeing their miseries... their pain today she felt peace.. this was all her plan she wanted to divert Veer, she knew Vardhan wont let veer come to temple, she planned all this Vardhan's accident, her attack. This was her last strike ....

Aarohi- why are you doing this, please stop this madness please leave my dadi maa...

Sanyunkta- seeing you like this , crying, begging, i am feeling at peace.. so finally we are here in front of each other right .. well see i seriously dont have much time you know. Veer,  vivan and prithvi all will be coming here soon..