chapter 20

Pakhi- Maa what happened after that. How did you found out about her real face.

Nandini- It was Veer's small success party that day. He was able to cracked a deal, so Vardhan had treated the whole office. Me and siya also went there to congratulate him. But when we were entering the office building, a girl's body was thrown just a few distance away from us.

Nandini and Siya both exhaled a shivering breath. That incident was something that shook both of them to the core. Vivan side hugged Siya and also his mother. Nandini patted his chest telling him that she was okay. Pakhi too sucked her breath, she was just praying that what she is thinking should not be true.

Nandini- when i saw from where the girl fell, i looked at the terrace there she was standing just few steps away from the railings, her hair were flowing, her face of void of any emotions but that was not the thing that shook me no ,it was her eyes , in which i saw pure madness. So far what i was seeing was confirmed that day. Her madness of Veer is uncontrollable. She killed a girl , for what that i didn't knew at that moment but for whom i knew it. Siya also saw what i saw but she got so scared seeing a girl lying in her pool of blood and then sanyukta she fainted there.

Soon everyone came down, but till then she was gone and again no on trusted me when i said that it was sanyukta who was stranding there. She easily manipulated the situation by saying that she was there in her cabin. It was only Vivan who actually believed me and Siya. He was the one who found out that, just an hour ago Veer saved that girl from falling . Sanyukta was there when that incident took place. After that i guess Veer too become a bit suspicious of her and also he knew that Vardhan love her so seeing her attachment towards him, he started to detached himself.

Nandini looked at Pakhi, Pakhi was horrified hearing what she just told.

Nandini-And that's why she destroyed Vardhan. She thought that because of Vardhan veer is going away from him.

Vivan - she first confessed her love to Veer bhai, hoping to hear the same reply from him as well, but Veer bhai declined her proposal, not because of Vardhan bhai but he never loved Sanyukta, for him she was always his friend, a good friend rather. But this rejection was not something which she took lightly, no , in order to become Veer bhai wife, she made a plan...

Pakhi- plan to frame Vardhan, pakhi asked the very question of which the answer is known to her. She balled her fist, till now she was scared hearing what sanyukta did to that girl and other such people, but hearing Vardhan's name , her temperature started rising.

Vivan - she called Vardhan bhai at her home saying that she needed to discuss something important about work. When vardhan bhai reached there, she made him drink or rather drugged her.

Vivan looked at Pakhi, he know that she was controlling her anger, she motioned him to continue. She want to hear what that bitch did that day which broke her Vardhan to an extent that he choosed the path of self destruction.

Vivan- I know Vardhan bhai can handle alcohol pretty well. That's why I was 100% sure that he was drugged. She seduced him, and Vardhan bhai gave in to her demands. She made sure that she acted as if he was forcing himself on her. But in reality she was making him do that. Later after Bhai got unconscious she came out of the room, harmed herself,  she make fake bruises on her body. She hit her head on wall to make it look like Vardhan bhai dragged her in room. In that dishevelled condition she reached in Randhawa's Mansion. She told everyone that Vardhan bhai raped her. She showed everyone the fake bruises, her tattered clothes. Veer bhai and dad got angry, they both went to her house and came along with Vardhan bhai, who was looking as if someone sucked his breath out of his body. It was only me , maa and Siya who didn't believed a single word what that bitch spat. That's why i called a doctor to test but to our bad luck since she had indeed spent a night with Vardhan bhai, his semen sample matched. It was impossible for stop veer bhai then, he literally beated Vardhan bhai black and blue. But suddenly I realised something. I checked Vardhan's bhai body, there were no marks of nails, nothing that could indicate that sanyukta did anything in her defence to save herself.

Siya- When Vivan asked her about the same, she initially didnt answered anything but later replied that she tried but it was impossible for her to stop Vardhan. But that was our first clue. We called the team of doctors who studied her each and every bruise, who also took Vardhan's bhai sample. When reports came out, Sanyukta's lie also came out, the reports actually told us that all her injuries were faked except her head injury,  which actually caused due to her head getting hit by a wall. Also the report told us that there were traces of drug in Vardhan's bhai blood.
Her act was over, veer bhai , dad everyone understood that she lied.

Vivan-But sanyukta didn't gave up there, she knew about Vardhan's bhai love, so she manipulated him. She made him believe that she is the victim and everyone was trying to same him. She made him recall her screams, which why way was her scream of pleasure, . She also showed him a letter in which veer bhai confessed his love for her and also told her that he is backing out because of Vardhan bhai. You know Pakhu what she told bhai. She told him that he is a monster, who just wanted her body which he got, she blamed him on lusting her, she blamed him that because of him veer left her. At last she spat those words which broke him completely. She said...

I HATE YOU VARDHAN,  YOU ARE A BLOODY RAPIST, I DONT KNOW WITH HOW MANY WOMEN YOU HAVE DONE THISS. YOU ARE A MONSTER AND YOU SHOULD DIE.