chapter 30

10 days went by, after Party everyone noticed Aarohi's changed behavior. She remains lost. So many times Pakhi and siya saved her from accidents in kitchen. Pakhi knew that something is not right with Aarohi, there is something which is worrying her. Nandini and Siya were also worried for her. In these 10 days, her face become gloomy,  her eyes become dull almost lifeless and she had also lose some weight.

Aarohi was sitting on the floor of her balcony. She was looking at the sky, today again it'll rain just like that night which left her restless, confused and broken. Her heart was craving for him. In these 10 days she thought alot, but one thing is clear for her, she cannot live without him. She will beg him to not leave her, she will do anything to make him not leave.

Pakhi entered Aarohi's room. The room was not like before, it felt so lifeless so deserted. She saw her sister sitting in balcony. Pakhi felt her heart drop, just by looking at Aarohi, she knew something terribly is wrong.

Pakhi- Aaru di..

Aarohi didn't respond, she was in her own thoughts. Pakhi put her hand on her shoulder, this make Aarohi jerked. She looked at her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Pakhi sat and hugged her.  Aarohi cried hugging Pakhi..

Pakhi- ssshhhh diii, everything is okay, your Pakhi is here na di, please tell me di tell me whats wrong.

Aarohi- Pakhu, Aarohi uttered her name with so much pain, that pakhi made Aarohi looked at her.

Pakhi-Aaru di whats wrong please tell me please.....

Arohi just pointed her fingers at the table. For past 10 days she had deal with this all alone but now seeing Pakhi infront of her, her resolved broke , she couldn't hide it anymore not from her.

Pakhi hurriedly went near the table and picked the envelope which was kept there. When she look at the photos, letter and video. She was shunned. She closes her eyes understanding exactly what actually happened. She kept all those things on table and went towards Aarohi who was on verge of mental breakdown.
Pakhi sat infront of her and hold her face with both hands.

Pakhi- listen to me dii, what I am going to tell you, listen to each and every word very carefully and trust me whatever was there on table is not even 1% close to what truth is.

Aarohii hurriedly nodded her head. She wanted to know the truth she was desperate to get out from this suffocation.

Pakhi told Everything from the beginning. She told her about Sanyunkta, her friendship with veer, her betrayal, her evil motives, her deeds of murders. The more she told about her,the more colour drained from Aarohi's face.

Pakhi- di the envelope was send by her. She want to break you ,break your relationship with Veer jiju. She is a Mad women di, and very dangerous.

Aarohi- you all knew about it, why didn't you told me. Why Pakhu, you think that I am weak to handle it all haan. Even Nandini Maa didnt tell me truth. Why you all hide it from me pakhu,why...

Pakhi didn't have any answer of her questions. Pakhi's silenced was enough for Aarohi to know what she wanted to know. She spoke in her weak voice.

Aarohi- You all thought I am weak, that's why na.. but this is not right hiding truth from me, see what it did, it was so easy for her to manipulate me pakhu. You all made it so easy for her.

Aarohi shakes her head , she was hurt from everyone. No one even care to tell her the truth.

Pakhi-diii we..

Aarohi shook her head , she tried to stand but she fell down hardly on floor 

Pakhi-  aaru diii

Pakhi shouts her name, she was scared seeing her condition, Aarohi was looking so weak, so fragile that even just one touch could break her..