chapter 28

Pakhi opened her eyes, their both were panting. First kiss of her life and that too from her love. This was surreal, most joyous moment of her life. Vardhan was smiling, with eyes closed his face showed how happy he was, today he got what he was craving, he got love, someone loved him conditionally. Pakhi cupped his face

Pakhi- Vardhan,

Vardhan put his finger silencing her, he opened his eyes. He pressed his forehead aganist her.

Vardhan- Thank you so much Pakhi for blessing me with your love. I cant tell you the moment you told me that you love me, you made me the happiest man alive in this world. Thorughout your confession i was smiling like a fool. I never knew how it felt to be loved ,but you ,  Pakhi you made me feel loved, you made me feel wanted. Thank you so much Pakhi and yes you were right Veer bhai saved me, but he also gifted me with one of the most beautiful gift of my life and that is you. For this I'll always remain in his debt.

After hearing him, pakhi smiled, she again pull him for a kiss, she just can't get  enough of him now, she want to feel him, feel him close to her. She smiled in the kiss. She was enchanting this in her head like a mantra. I LOVE YOU VARDHAN,  I LOVE YOU. 

Vardhan- I LOVE YOU TOO PAKHI, thank you for coming in my life and thank you for saving me.

They both were laughing, their laugher was the voice of their joy, the night saw the journey of two individuals,  reaching its destination,  destination of love.

Vardhan picked her in his arms, he took her in the small room at their terrace. He carefully made her stand, and locked the room all the while looking at her. Pakhi knew what was going on his mind, well to be honest she just wanted to jump on him. She knew how she controlled herself all this while to devour her handsome husband. She bites her lips on her inappropriate and not so holy thoughts 
Vardhan was breathing heavily, he wasted no time and again attacked her lips. His hands roamed around her curves. She was beautiful inside out. He was kissing her like a beast. He wanted to kiss every inch of her body. He wanted to imprint his every touch on her body. He loosen her blouse hooked and caresses her bare creamy back. He made her laid down on the mat and then pulled her pleats of the saree,  while doing that, he kissed her stomach, pakhi gasped on feeling his lips on her body. Her desires were on top she wanted to just rip his clothes off and made him hers forever. She jumped on the action. And bring his face close to her and started kissing it. All the while removing his clothes.

Vardhan- shhhhsshh , easy there my hulk,

Pakhi shook her head making him chuckle on his not so innocent wife. he too removed all her clothes, he was kissing every inch of her body, Pakhi was moaning his name. Before making her his, Vardhan asked Pakhi to looked at his eyes, just when she did what he asked, he inserted himself inside her,  burying his full length in one go.. Pakhi gasped out loud. The feeling was blissful, the pain with that of pleasure lead her to the state of euphoria.  Vardhan didnt give her time to think anything else as he started pounding on her, he lost his control, being inside her he lost his sanity. He kept thrusting, grunting, taking her name, her moans filled the room.
Finally after so many years, she got what she want ,she got his lovee, Vardhan was her now, his love was for her. Her love finally found its destination, her one sided love reached to its destination, to her Vardhan.
The night witnessed the union of two souls  who fought every pain, every hurdle , every darkness for love.

Aarohi was sitting in her room. The room was filled with darkness, the only light was that of  moonlight coming from window. The storm was still going outside, but the storm that had come in her life, she is not able to understand how to save herself and her relation. Her eyes were swollen from crying, the photos were scattered on the floor. Photos of Veer with someone else. The photos showed how much close their both were. The photos of Veer kissing her cheeks, veer looking at her with so much adoration. Aarohi wanted to vanish these images  from her mind. Along with these pictures there was a letter, letter which Veer wrote for her Sanyunkta, his love confession, his helplessness, everything was written on that single piece of paper. The video which showed Sanyunkta's pain of loosing her love. It was their last good bye.
(The video was of when veer met Sanyunkta and manipulated her to speak the truth. Sanyunkta presented the video in a way that it looked their last goodbye)

Aarohi- If if he loved someone else than why did he married me. All those care, all those love, what was it lie.
Aarohi was not able to understand anything, the photos, letter and video clearly told her that veer loves sanyukta, but her heart wanted it to be lie all lie.

No no no veer can't do this to me ,no no he cant. But he told me that he can't love me , yes he told me, its because he love someone else?? Aarohi let out a sob. She was feeling suffocated, her mind was playing games.
No aarohi you cant loose your trust on him.  Veer told you to trust him, yes he told you to trust him. You will trust him i will trust him, i will ask him yes i will first ask him to know what is truth.
Aarohi was trying her best to not let herself loose in this web of lies, but the seed was sown, seed of distrust,  seed of suspicion.

MAHESH-hukum, if she didn't trust on the evidences send by you than..

Sanyukta-I know she will not trust them immediately, but that's my plan i want to break her little by little. I want her to die slowly. These evidences will won't let her sleep, she will remain restless till Veer come. The 10 days will be helll for her. Knowing that there are chances that her husband loves someone else. She will suffer, she will cry silently, her cries will ease my pain, her restlessness will give me peace.

MAHESH- but what will happen once Veer sir come back.

Sanyunkta-  Veer is perfect but there is only one flaw. That he didn't like to share his thoughts, i know he wont tell her the truth. He'll ask her to trust him. And then he'll leave her in the hell of mind games. Aarohi will die slowly thinking that his husband dont trust her, dont love her. And then i will drop a final bomb on her.  That will break the very foundation of their relationship. Aarohi will leave Veer, she has to leave him. She will hate him , she will hate his existence and i will make sure it happens. Veer should also feel the pain of hatred and he will feel it.