chapter 04

Aaru closed her eyes, and cringe inwardly. After few seconds she composed herself and went down to clear the mess created by her. Suddenly a hand stops her. She looked confusedly towards him. Veer understood what she was trying to say.

Veer- you can clean this afterwards lets talk first Aarohi hmm.

Aaru was stunned hearing his voice so soft, so humble. He was nothing like what she heard from others. They descirbed him monster but no he was not a monster. His aura was intimadting no doubt but he held a sense of calmness around him. Which also helped her to calm her nerves.

Aaru - I am sorry Veer ji , please take a seat.

They both settled on her bed facing each other. Aaru was fiddling her fingers whereas veer was observing her. She clears her throat to speak.

Aaru - I know this marriage is sudden for you as it is for me. She looked in his eyes which held a emotion which told her to continue without any fear. She felt relief, comfort which just a mere presence of him provided her.

Veer ji , i never had any expectations for my husband, i only want him to respect and love my dadi and pakhu like i do. I know you and your family might have certain expectations from me i mean from your wife, i assure you that i will try my best to fulfill it , in return i only want your respect towards my family thats all.

Veer  listened to each word which she spoke. He was amazed by her simplicity.

Veer- aarohi, hearing her name from him , aarohi again felt that shiver, she was continuously looking in his eyes. 

Aarohi i am a man of few words, being my wife will not be an easy task for you. For me my family and their reputation is my priority. It will be difficult for you to understand me because i am not used to show my emotions to anyone. Becoming my wife will also means that you will rule madhavgarh along with me. The responsibilities of Randhawa first daughter in law will be huge. Are you willing to accept that .
He asked her , she nodded her head. I will try veer ji.

Veer- trying is not enough Aarohi you have to handle that all you dont have other option.

Aaru just nods her head , indicating him to continue.

Aarohi now what i am going to tell you , you should listen to it very carefully and take your decision after that.

Aaru again nods her head but this time looking at him. He holds her hand she sucks her breath , and again shivers in his touch.
Aarohi, i am not at all good at sharing my space with anyone, i am not at all good at emotions i dont do emotions. For me you will be my wife and i will fulfill every responsibility of it , i will care for you but i cant love you.
Aaru who was listening to all this felt a pain in her heart.
I know what you are thinking every relationship specially that of husband and wife is based on trust and love. But for me love is just a emotion which i dont want to invovle myself in. Rest assure i will belong to you in every term, and you will belong to me in every term. I will give you my loyalty,  trust and respect in this relationship. I hope you understand what i want to say and think about it before taking any decision . I dont want you to regret your decision in future.

Aaru very calmly took her hand back, veer understood that she need her time to think. Taking it his cue to leave he moved  towards the door just as he stood to go, aaru spoke in a very calm tone,

Its not always necessary that in a relationship,  2 people need to love each other, 1 person can provide the trust , loyalty and care. Other can provide the love required in any relationship.  Aap yeh cheez bhool rhe hain ki pyaar , parwah, aur bharose main bhi hta hain. Hamare riste main mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hga veerji .