Primordial Black

"Haaaah... somehow, I managed to convince them." (Rimuru)

Shizue and the others weren't exactly keen on the idea of me strolling around the underworld. I would understand them too, but I know for a fact that Diablo is guarding the gate on their side. 

That's why I have to gamble on this quick trip to somehow manage to convince him to come with me here.

«Are you ready to use [Space Transfer], Yes or No?»

Yes.

At that moment, my surroundings instantly changed. It went from a clear blue sky to a crimson-blood color. The air around here also feels different, it's like I just entered a battlefield that's been ongoing for a long time.

The trees have no leaves, and as far as I could see it was purely a barren world. What my eyes are seeing really does give the feeling of "Underworld". 

But I digress, this isn't what's important now. First things first I have to find—

"It is a pleasure to meet you, My Lord." (Noir)

A familiar demon suddenly appeared in front of me along with two other demons. He kneeled on the spot and lowered his head to me.

"You reacted fast, did you know I was coming here?" (Rimuru)

The demon kept his head down and responded in a subservient tone, "Yes. I have been observing you since you made contact with the one known as "Shizue"."

"Then I will get straight to the point. I want you to serve me, and in return, I will give you a body and a name. How about it?" (Rimuru)

The demon shivered ever so slightly hearing Rimuru's words. If his face had been looking towards Rimuru at this very moment, Rimuru might've regretted saying those words to him.

Still, the two demons behind Diablo are the same ones that were sacrificed during the resurrection of Shion and the others. I have to thank these two somehow.

"Uh..." Crap, I have no idea how to address Diablo right now. Should I just use his Primordial name? Let's do just that! "Noir, take the two with you as well. I will give all of you names and bodies."

Diablo raised his head and smiled, "But of course, My Lord."

"Cut that out, just call me Rimuru." (Rimuru)

"Understood, Lord Rimuru. Ah~, what a beautiful thing to say." (Diablo)

And there he goes again...

***

"Lord Clayman, the troops you have asked for are ready. I await your orders." (Majin)

Sitting on his throne, Clayman was pleased to hear the news that had been brought to him. "Then I assume Tear and the others have also done their part? I was planning on using one of Carrion's subordinates to use as a pawn for Charybdis's revival."

The Majin had a look of fear before opening his mouth and answering Clayman.

"I-It appears that Lord Carrion has decided not to send a subordinate to that monster town." (Majin)

"What?!" Clayman burst out in anger. "What do you mean by that? Wasn't he supposed to send someone there!? That's what we agreed on!"

"I severely apologize for my incompetence! But we truly don't know why he decided to back out!" (Majin)

Clayman massaged his temples, "Argh, what am I gonna tell Tear and Footman now...? Tch, if it's come to this..."

Puppet Master Clayman is a Demon Lord that is known to all as one who treats his subordinates as mere puppets. Discarding and replacing them like dolls, with no regard for their humanity or will.