iv. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒

Now playing from "Riot's in the sky":

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒
0:57 ━━━•──────── 3:59
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

    AFTER COMPLETING MY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PUSHUPS I made my way to my dorm, tired and defeated

AFTER COMPLETING MY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PUSHUPS I made my way to my dorm, tired and defeated. I walked in seeing Phoenix sprawled out on her side of the room. Man, I do not miss living in these stuffy dorms.

"How were your pushups?" She smirked up at me.

"Terrible."

"You almost got out of doing them, what happened with that?"

"Rooster and I could have both gotten out of them, if it wasn't for him being such a bad wingman." I huffed sitting down on my bed. "He wouldn't talk to me while we were up there, It was so weird, Nat.  And as soon as we were back down he was his normal cocky self."

"Is that what you were yelling at him about?"

"Yes. He's just so frustrating sometimes." I sigh laying down on my bed.

"He only does that cause he's so in love with you. He just doesn't know how to communicate his feelings, or really communicate with you at all."

"Oh shut up." I throw a pillow at Nat but she catches it.

"I'm serious! You guys were so close at Top Gun, everybody thought you guys were hooking up."

"First of all, that was like 5 years ago and people change." I sit up to look her straight in the eyes. "Second of all, we did hook up, but only once."

"Nuh uh, spill!"

"Ew gross no. We took each other's virginities back in high school. Nothing more to it."

"Nothing more to it? If you say so." She gave me a look that told me she knew I was lying.

"I'm being honest." I defended myself. "If there was something more we'd probably be married by now or something." I rolled my eyes getting up.

"Well, you've still got plenty of time to do that. I can see it now, 'Bradley and May Bradshaw'."

"Natasha!"

"You should see your face right now." She giggled.

"I haven't seen him in five years after he stopped talking to me, do not be telling me he's in love with me or something."

"Okay, I won't tell you then." She sighed. "I'm just saying, maybe you weren't in love with him, but he was so painstakingly in love with you."

"No he wasn't, I think I would know if he was."

"He sang to you all the time and called you his 'lovely Lady May'" Natasha deadpanned.

"5 years ago."