x. 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍

I LOOK UP TO SEE THE HELICOPTER IN FLAMES. What the fuck.. My guardian angel is really working overtime right now.

Turns out my guardian angel is Bradley Bradshaw, who just got hit by SAM's. I saw a parachute and ran in that direction. I ran with everything I had, not giving up. Maybe it was the adrenaline that kept me going, or maybe it was the need to make sure Bradley was okay. 

I was running for a while until I finally found him

"Bradley!" I yell running over to him.

"May! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah."

 I pushed him over exclaiming 'what the hell?'

"What the hell, May?" He says angrily as he gets up.

"What are you doing out here?"

"What am I doing here?"

"I didn't take that missile so you could be down here with me, you should be back on the carrier by now!" I yell. Even with our height difference, I try to be as stern as possible.

"I saved your life!" He yells bending down to be on my level.

"I saved your life!" I shoot back at him. "That's the whole point, what the hell were you thinking?"

"Maverick told me not to think!"

That is correct.

He throws his arms up as I start to catch my breath from running.

"It's good to see you."

"Good to see you too."

"I really thought I would never see you again so this-" I pant. "So this is nice."

"May, you got us into this mess. What's your plan on getting us out?" He asks seriously.

"Well, Bradshaw. It's time to put our thinking caps on because I didn't plan that far ahead, you know, when I saved your life." I started walking around.

"I don't think I've ever been more thankful to hear a snarky comment from you." He mumbles as he follows me.

"I can't tell if I want to smack you or kiss you."

"I would prefer the second option."

-¯'★'¯-

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS?" Bradley says with a look of horror on his face. We sit looking forward at the enemy's runway. I give him a sympathetic look.