14

Was Jisung nervous? Of course he was. Even the guard at the jyp building noticed. "Did something happen, sir?" He had asked when he saw Jisung in the morning.

Saying jisung was an introvert was an understatement. He was, literally, locked up in his studio most of the time. The only people he spoke to were Felix, Chan and Changbin.

As he waited at the coffee store, he wondered why he even agreed to meeting up. Was it because he really wanted to meet Minho as well, or was he just out of his mind?

Jisung had settled for the second option and was about to leave but he was stopped by a voice- a quite attractive voice, that was.
'Jisung?'
It was only a voice, but that voice had said his name. The voice one could only hear in dramas or on TV. The voice was behind him, and he wanted to turn to face him and run away at the same time.

He turned nonetheless. Jisung swore he had seen an angel. He unconsciously smiled when Minho did, and watched as Minho gave him a little wave.
'Hi Jisung!' He exclaimed. Was this the same Minho, who had almost blocked Jisung? Was this the same Jisung, who had spent most of his time calling Minho hot?

Jisung couldn't speak. He was engulfed by his thoughts. He didn't even hear Minho ask him if he wanted Ice Americano. 'That's my favourite drink,' Minho said with a huge smile.

He was wearing an oversized black hoodie and baggy jeans, yet he was the definition of attractive.

Jisung looked small next to him, mostly because he was crouching.

'Sungie-?', the fact that this man called him a nickname made his cheeks red.

'Hi,' Jisung replied.

Minho laughed, and Jisung had fallen in love. Was love at first sight real? No, he definitely had a crush though.

He found it fascinating how Minho looked exactly like a rabbit when he laughed. A cute one, like the one from Secret life of Pets.

'Jisung, I asked you what drink you wanted so I could order it for you,' Minho said to him.

'Oh. An ice Americano would be fine, thank you.'

He was completely woken up from his trance once Minho had excused himself to use the washroom... And Jisung may or may not have slapped himself on the face a few times for doing so.

They spoke about their jobs and how fortunate it was (at least for Minho) that they were in the same company now and could meet anytime.

It hadn't even been 10 minutes when Minho looked at his phone and cursed.
'Shit, I'm late for my photoshoot. My manager just texted. We'll meet soon, yeah?' He looked up at Jisung like he was one of his cats (yes, Minho told him about them) and stood up to leave.

When he was about to leave the cafeteria, he called out, 'You can talk to me freely next time, you know. I won't bite.' And then he winked.
He winked.
How wasn't Jisung dead yet? Don't ask him.

He slumped on the chair thinking about how he acted with Minho. "I probably looked like a fool," he thought to himself.

How was he supposed to see the face every other day?

––––

I'm going to be writing mostly for the coming chapters but texting will be included... ig idk