16

Minho 😫❤️

Get out

Excuse me?

You're in my mind, get out

Hahah aw that's cute

Fuck you

You want to

What
Lee Minho wtf
You're so
dirty

Jisung
Let me

Yes?

Finish my
Sentence
Ugh you did it again

You're slow

So i was saying
Can we

Hi
HAH fun

Meet
Jisung istg

You wanna meet?

If you're free
Cause you've been
running through my mind
the whole day as well|
Cause you've been running|
Cause you've been|
Cause|
Typing...
Is it okay if we meet rn?

Yeah sure, I'm free

Cool, lix's bakery in 10

Okay <3
seen

––––

"Isn't this a surprise," Felix said when Jisung entered his small but cute bakery. Felix mostly sold what he cooked through delivery so there weren't many people actually visiting the place.

The sun had almost set, Jisung observed. The sky was deep pink. "Lix, don't make a fool out of me. Minho's coming."

Felix gave him a smirk– in a 'oh my god, your crush?' kind of way.

Jisung denied him having a crush on Minho. "I'm not even over Doyoung!" He had said when Felix first asked him about Minho.

"Doyoung is a celebrity. Having a celebrity crush is different from having a real life crush," Felix replied.

"Minho is a celebrity too!"

"Yet you managed to get him." The smirk again.

"I haven't gotten him!"

"Yeah, sure."

The familiar ringing of the bell was heard– making Jisung anxiously fix his hair before turning around with a huge smile.
"You look like a fool." Oh. It was just Changbin.

The rapper walked over to Felix and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Ew," Jisung scrunched his nose.

"When are Hyunjin and Seungmin coming?"

"They're coming too?" Jisung panicked. New people, again?

Felix told him Changbin had already met the two.

"He hit it off so well with Hyunjin, I felt like a third wheel," Felix gave Changbin a glare.

Minho came next– only this time, Jisung wasn't prepared. He was fooling around when he heard the chuckle from Minho.

"Hi," he waved.

"Hello," Minho beamed. Anyone could see the stars in his eyes. Anyone but Jisung.

Jisung hadn't noticed the figure next to Minho. "Hey!" a sweet looking boy introduced himself as Jeongin.

Jisung looked at Minho with side eyes. When Jeongin was speaking to Felix and Changbin, Minho whispered "I'm sorry, Jisungie. I should've told you I was bringing him with me." Jisungie.

Jisung smiled and shook his head. "Jeongin is cute, it's fine."

By the time Hyunjin and Seungmin came, everyone was babying Jeongin.

"Hyunjin!" Changbin ran to the boy with open arms, which was accepted right away- dramatically, by the guy named Hyunjin.

Jisung noticed Seungmin looking at him, so he smiled.
He watched as Seungmin's eyes travelled to Minho, his mouth immediately curving into a teasing smile.

"Felix, you call me last minute?" A familiar voice relaxed Jisung. He hated meeting new people, he only did it because Felix and Minho were close to them.

Chan showed his dimples to Jisung and walked to him. "Jisung," he nodded. "Oh hey, Minho! Whoa- new faces."

The eight got pretty close by the end of the day. Jisung managed to mutter sentences to the three new boys. When the conversation got boring, he yawned and lay his head on Felix's shoulder.

But of course, Changbin had to swat him off.

"You can lean on me if you're sleepy," Minho said.

Jisung did. Hesitantly, but he did.

And it felt good. Everything felt good. The boys were nice, they were all at Lix's bakery- sitting around a circular table, he was in between Felix and Minho. It all felt unreal.

Jisung had almost drifted to sleep in the comfort of Minho, but the bells rang again.

He frowned. That didn't sound like a pleasant ring. It didn't sound like how it did when any of the boys had entered.

No, this sounded like someone had barged into the bakery. And Jisung didn't like that.

He was still laying on Minho's shoulder when he heard the voice of the stranger.

"Does this bakery sell drugs?" The man sounded drunk.

Jisung immediately lifted his head to see who it was, and regretting doing so when he saw his face.

"Sangwon?"

––––