31

Lixie

Are you ready
Jisung
Istg
I will murder you
if you bail out

Sent a voice message

–––
"If you do not come within 10 mins we'll assume you're dead. Right, Changbin? *Changbin and Chan arguing in the back*

'Huh? Oh yes, yes.' - Changbin

'Absolutely.' - Chan

*Felix laughing* Farewell, Han Jisung."

Said the voice note.

"Why can I hear my own voice?" Felix squeaked as Jisung entered the bakery, shaking his head at his phone.

"Jisung!" He ran to the boy giving him the biggest hug ever, as if he hadn't seen him in weeks. Because he hadn't.

Jisung caught on to the topic the other two were arguing about.
"Changbin, I'm telling you, I did not eat your last piece of cake."

"I had kept it on your table! And when I came back, it had disappeared."

"Look! Hannie's here." Bang Chan winked at Jisung as Changbin's back faced him.

"I missed you, Ji," Changbin said after the two hugged him.

"I missed you too. Now, come on, we don't want to be late for this!"

It was the 23rd of December... The day each four of them waited for every year. The grand Christmas bake sale was today.

Felix stuffed a cupcake in Jisung's mouth. "Tell me how it tastes," he was anxious, just like every other year.

"Mmm, delicious as always."

The three laughed at his stuffed cheeks. He resembled a hamster.

The first thing they did when they got there was pull up their charm while Felix set the table.

"Remember boys, we must not lose to that bastard Seo Hajoon like we did last time," Bang Chan clenched his fist and mumbled a 'fighting'.

"Hwaiting!" The other two shouted in harmony. Felix, who had finished placing his cute little stands of cupcakes and cakes, imitated a tiktok dance.

As if on cue, a familiar track started to play.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo–"

"Ugh!" Changbin uttered in frustration. The four eyed the dancing trio in front of the stall next to their's with disinterest. The fact that people were actually stopping their tracks to view the performance itched them.

People bought their pretty looking donuts as Hajoon shot them a smirk. He looked so annoying, they wanted to fight him.

Why were they getting so worked up? His face troubled them. Their faces troubled him. They were rivals since the time they saw each other. It wasn't even the goodie basket they got if they produced the most money that interested the two teams anymore, they just wanted to win over the other. It was silly and childish, but that's what they were.

"This won't do," Chan sighed as the music changed and Hajoon and his boys danced to it. They were so caught up on hating on the other stall, that they hadn't done anything to lure customers to them.

"Jisung? Can you try singing your newest project? You know, we really liked it. Only if you're comfortable, though. No one even knows us as 3racha here anyway," Chan suggested.

The couple agreed. "I think it's the only thing that'll beat those bitches right now," Changbin added.

Noticing Jisung's concerned expression,  Felix squeezed his hand. "Hey, Ji. It's okay. You can do it."

Jisung was doing this for Felix. For his bakery. To defeat the other stalls. To defeat Hajoon. He could do this, right?

He thought he could, when he nodded to them.

Chan passed a mic to Jisung with a firm nod back.

Jisung observed the people around him as the music started. A few seemed intrigued, stopping to see what he would pull up. The others simply walked from stall to stall.

Suddenly he felt anxious. Why? He had done this for 5 years before this, so why now? Perhaps because he was exposing his new song to the world?

He cleared his throat but nothing came out. He just stood there, making a fool out of himself. He watched as people started to leave in dissapointment. Jisung turned to look at Felix, who's eyes were already on the other. His eyes and smile encouraged him, yet he couldn't do it.

"I don't wanna get back son," he heard Changbin sing. "Bona mana gae jug sswo!"

Changbin handed the mic to Chan to continue, "Mandeulgoseo hansum swieo, modu ttalagaji jskrjjdmsklbs." Chan blabbered, making Jisung crack a smile.

The two continued to goof around, genuinely not being able to rap the fast parts. They ran out of breath, exhaling hard while holding onto their knees. Dramatic much.

Changbin shook his head and patted Jisung's shoulder, asking him to rap just in time for the chorus.

Jisung started off uneasy, still observing each and everyone's expression.

They looked... Somewhat thrilled? They seemed to be maybe enjoying this? Jisung wasn't sure.

Felix, Changbin and Chan cheered for him from behind. He had become confident in no time. After making sure everyone was having the good time.

The crowd around seemed to increase. Chan and Changbin made faces at Hajoon. Hajoon did nothing but sulk. What could he do? How could he compete with the J.one? He sighed in defeat.

Felix happily distributed his goods to the customers.

"Well done, guys!" He shrieked, hugging 3racha and planting a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

They held the goodie basket with pride, rubbing it in Hajoon's face. The latter simply scoffed and walked away.

Jisung felt good. Happy.

Until he noticed two familiar faces among the crowd.

––––

Omg this took me so long to write i haven't edited this but idk I'm glad I finished this chapter at least 😭