25

"Are you seriously gonna wear that?" Felix was disgusted at the idea of Jisung wearing a plain white tshirt and jeans. "The least you could wear is-"

"I'm not wearing a fucking suit, Felix. It isn't even a date. I don't know why you're here in the first place."

"Acknowledging me leaving all my work and Changbin to be here would be appreciated, thank you."

Jisung rolled his eyes. This obviously wasn't a date, considering the number of times Minho and Jisung have gone out by themselves. Felix thought otherwise.

"Um, Minho calling you to his house is never a Minho thing. It's obviously a date."

"And you've known him as long as I have, Lee Felix. This man is one that never fails to surprise anyone."

"Yeah, whatever. You're oblivious to not realise he likes you back." Felix had given up trying to convince Jisung. To him, it was as visible as the stars were at the night.

Jisung, on the other hand, didn't want to get his hopes up. Imagine if he was crushing on Minho, thinking he liked him back while all this time Minho was dating someone else. What if the someone else was a girl? The thought of Minho even seeing a girl made him want to puke.

"I'm leaving."

"Enjoy~" he smirked.

Jisung shook his head and walked away. As he sat in the taxi, he overthought about what Felix had told him. He obviously likes you back. That asshole. Jisung couldn't get it out of him mind– not good because he'd act shit awkward in front of Minho in a few minutes.

And that's exactly what he was doing. "Jisung!" For some reason Minho threw himself on him. Butterflies....

"Hi," he breathed in response. Minho held the door for him to enter, and immediately sat himself on the couch.

"I was thinking we could watch It together. I wanted to watch it for a long time. But if it's not alright with you–"

"No! It's perfect," Jisung smiled at his unintended pun, "I wanted to watch it as well."

Minho chuckled. "In case you get scared or something..."

"Me? Get scared?" Jisung scoffed. "You're probably supposed to be worried about yourself, instead."

"Okay bet. First one to scream is gonna pay for the next time we meet outside," Minho challenged.

"Easy. I'm not going to lose anyway."

.... Maybe Jisung had to think again, before talking. Because he shrieked in the first scene. The movie had barely started.

Minho laughed, munching on his popcorn. He opened the huge blanket he had wrapped around his shoulders, "Come here."

Han Jisung didn't know if this was hot of Minho, or soft of him. Or even straight of him. He was suggesting they sat very close to eachother, sharing one blanket? Do buddies do stuff like this?

Jisung had obviously shared a blanket with Felix. But that was different. It was Felix. Him not cuddling with Felix was probably weirder.

Jisung shifted towards Minho nevertheless and wrapped himself with the same blanket. Was the blanket soft, or did Jisung feel fluffy? He couldn't tell.

The movie went on, but Jisung wasn't even watching at this point. How could he, when a whole ass movie character was sitting beside him? And the shared blanket?

Speaking of character, Minho's drama filming started in two days. And Jisung was going to be there, watching the actor in action. Hah. Actor in action.

He couldn't get his eyes off Minho. How could one be this perfect? The way his fluffy, messy hair fell on his eyes. The way his eyes shone while watching the movie, not a hint of fear in them. The way his skin glistened under the dim light. The way his bare face didn't even need make up for him to look gorgeously stunning.

Jisung was a fucking simp.

"What?" He didn't realise Minho had noticed he was staring.

"Good luck for you filming day after!" He squeaked. The only thing that came out of his mouth.

Minho looked amused. He shrugged it off with a small laugh. "You're so random," he mumbled, and then leaned on Jisung. Leaned on Jisung. He let out a sigh, resting his head on Jisung's shoulder. Butt...er...flies...

The two fell asleep on the couch, moon light peeping from the slight opening of a curtain.

––––

What's better than binge watching minsung reels when you need inspiration? Thank you, 24 to 25, for existing.