21

Han jisung was always searching for someone while holding his glass of wine. Next to him were couples. All couples. Felix and Changbin on one side and a bunch of other idols and their boyfriends/ girlfriends on the other.

Rookie idols were gathered around the popular girl group, twice. Obviously, but, Jisung had no interest.

His eyes lit up when he saw Seungmin. He raised his hand to wave at the other. Jisung and Seungmin have been texting ever since the 'incident'.
It was mostly about Minho in the starting, but once they started talking about themselves, they've gotten closer.

Jisung had to ask about Minho, though, when Seungmin got to him. "He'll be here soon," Seungmin replied over the loud music.

And there he was- seen after about 20 minutes, and 21 seconds. Jisung counted.

He straightened his posture once he saw Minho approaching him.

"Hi," he breathed.

"Hey."

Jisung fiddled with his legs. This was awkward. Everything about it was.

"Minho I'm so sorry. I should've asked you before taking you there in the first place, it's my fault really. Why did I think you'd be comfortable with being in water? I'm so insensitive I never asked you-"

"Jisung, chill."

"No, I caused all of this. Your fear for water must have increased because of me. I suck oh my god I'm so sorry-"

Minho took Jisung's hand in his, and squeezed it tight.

"I'm fine now. Look at me."

Jisung refused to do so. He was so guilty about all this, he couldn't make eye contact.

Minho had to place a finger under Jisung's chin to make him look at him.

"Hey, listen. I'm alright, okay? I'm fine. None of this is your fault. Come on, let's get out of here."

It was 7pm. Minho was dragging Jisung to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know," Minho replied with a wink.

After what felt like an eternity- an extremely long drive, Minho spoke again.

"We're here."

"A karaoke room?"

Minho smiled widely and nodded in excitement. "Come on, let's go in!"

"I come here when I'm stressed or want to get something off my mind," he explained.

They tossed a coin, and Minho lost. He held the mic as he searched for a song to sing.

Love over a thousand years was the song he chose.

(Insert him singing in the newest skz code I'm lazy)

Jisung watched with awe as he sang. He had a beautiful voice. A voice so sweet, so calm, he could listen to it all day.

"Chonyeoni gado nan neoreul ijeul su eopseo, saranghaetgi taemune~" He sang, and perfectly hit the high note.

Jisung was surprised. Flabbergasted. What more did this man know how to do? Dance?

He was so lost, staring at Minho, he didn't know when the song had ended.

"Your turn!"

"Minho... You were amazing..."

"Meh, I sing as a hobby. You're way better than me at it."

"Lies."

To lighten up the mood, he started to rap.

Within minutes, both of them were jumping and shouting the lyrics to all the songs.

"Yes I want some new face!"

"Dugeun dugeun dugeun woah new face!" Jisung ended dramatically and fell on the couch. Minho sat next to him- both of them panting.

They started giggling, and couldn't stop for a while.

"That really felt good. Thanks, Minho."

"See? I'm choosing the next song!"

They didn't stop...for a while.

After sometime, the mood switched again. They started singing ballads, hands waving in the air dramatically.

They were starting to get tipsy because of the alcohol they consumed as well.

The two sat comfortably on the couch, Jisung's head on Minho's shoulder.

"Jisung?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna know why I'm scared of water?"

----