32

Anxiety took over him. His eyes wandered around, searching for signs of a particular person. He wasn't nervous to meet him– if he did– but he sure wasn't ready to face him.

If they had come, he would've come with them, no?

Apparently not! Jisung was relieved.

"We came because we were bored but whoa, I turn around and y'all are suddenly on stage," Hyunjin looked amazed.

"Right, we– I mean my boyfriend– takes part in the sale every year. The rest of us act as marketers," Changbin said with a smirk.

"Han Jisung was amazing with his new song," Chan complimented and everyone turned their heads to him.

Seungmin smiled a little at him. It was forced. It seemed forced. They were definitely trying hard to ignore the elephant in the room.

Jisung was too fixed on the elephant to not bring it up. "Is it only the...two of you?"

The couple nodded their heads. "It's only us. Jeongin had school."

Jisung's face rested. "Oh. Right. Jeongin. He's stuck at school, huh? Haha," he muttered awkwardly. Wow. Definitely ignoring the elephant now.

"Minho's not here." Seungmin knew. Of course he did, he was Minho's best friend. He would be the first to know if something happened between Jisung and Minho. "He's at his house. Jisung, I'm just letting you know that he misses you. A lot."

Han Jisung scoffed. "Yeah? Well I don't remember asking."

Seungmin looked surprised. And offended. "Okay, well, I was just informing you. Whatever the fuck happened between you two has to be solved."

Tension arose. The other could feel it. They did nothing but stand there awkwardly.

"I'll talk to him if I want to, and won't if I don't. It's none of your business, Kim Seungmin. You do not get to decide anything in this."

"Really? Please, forgive me for caring for my best friend!" He raged, getting out of there immediately. Hyunjin had his eyebrows scrunched until he noticed Jisung's eyes on him. Though, he completely ignored his presence and turned to the other three.

"I have to get to Seungmin, see you," he mumbled to them and went away.

...Which left three confused beings. Make that four. Jisung was just as confused as the rest of them. Where did this come from? This anger? Because he never knew he had that in him. Was it really Seungmin's fault? Wouldn't he be doing exactly the same thing if someone had hurt Felix?

This was different, Jisung told himself. No one hurt Minho. Minho hurt Jisung. Who the fuck was Minho to be hurt about this? And the audacity Seungmin had to assume it was simply an argument?

The two beings in Jisung were each loud, and he was starting to get a headache. He didn't want any of this. It seemed that a simple peaceful life where everyone he loved were happy was hard to achieve.

Felix patted Jisung's back and sighed. "I don't know what's going inside this brain of yours, Ji. I want to help. Please let me help. Can I do something?"

But he shook his head. "No one's doing anything."

It was Bang Chan's turn to sigh. "Let us know if we can do anything whenever you need. But, Jisung, all I know is that it was wrong of you to behave that way to Seungmin. He was only trying to--"

"I know, Chan. I know. You can leave if you want to lecture me."

He was stiff. "Fine. Be that way."

They walked away. All three of them. Chan went first, Changbin followed. Felix was hesitant, but soon held onto his boyfriend's arm and went too.

Everyone he loved walked away.

Jisung was so in his thoughts that he didn't notice he walked passed his studio. He tended to hibernate for a few days in his studio if he was in a bad mood. Creating songs always cheered him up, even if it was just a bit.

He didn't notice, until he heard someone. They were tiny whimpers, yet audible to Jisung's  sensitive ears. He walked in without thinking much and observed as a boy buried his head in his hoodie. Only then did Jisung take a look at the room. It was a dance practice room. In the corner of the room lay a broken phone, which he assumed belonged to the boy. 

The boy wore a black hoodie and was all squeezed up, one would think he was a crumpled blanket.

The boy's whimpers only got louder. He wouldn't have heard Jisung come in. Or walk to him, or sit on the floor next to him. 

Jisung slowly and softly touched his shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong?"

The boy looked up in alarm. His eyes were red and sore from all the crying. His hair a mess under his hood. His eyebrows together like he was willing himself to stop crying further.

He was so pretty. Even while crying. Even while a mess. Jisung felt the world stop around them.

"Lee Minho?"

----

crap i forgot about this oml hi 

simp // minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara