15

'You came!'
Yeah, he came. Why wouldn't he come to the photoshoot of the one person he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of?

When it was about Minho, Jisung never thought. It was like his fingers had a mind of their own when he agreed to come to see Minho over text.

Though, after seeing Minho pose and model for the camera that way, Jisung wasn't sure if he'd be able to act normal.

'H-hi.' Why the fuck did he have to stutter.

'Hi,' Minho chuckled. 'Wanna grab something to eat?'
Jisung nodded.

They walked to the cafe together– which was quite awkward since Jisung mostly laughed to whatever Minho said– and ordered themselves cheesecakes.

'I heard you like it,' Minho told Jisung. 'Lix told me.'

'You asked about me?' Why would he do that?

'Yeah- well, I wanted to buy you something to eat the first time we met... But I had to go,' he sounded... apologetic?

'Thank you,' Jisung muttered as a reply.

'Hey, I asked you to talk freely. It's me anyway!'

How was Minho so blunt? It was him. It was him and that was the problem.

'I'll try.'

Suddenly, Minho started coming closer. He was...leaning towards Jisung.

Minho stared at the younger's lips and...

Grabbed a tissue...

.... And pressed it on his lips. Hard. So much for Jisung thinking it was gonna be romantic.

'You had cream on your lips,' Minho shrugged.

'Tch,' Jisung threw the tissue at Minho but it accidentally fell into his tea.

'Oh fuck- I'm sorry!'

'You... Come here.' They ran around the cafe like little kids.

How in the world was Jisung so comfortable– yet uncomfortable– with a stranger he met over text?

––––

I'm going to be writing in Jisung's pov but in third person so if it looks like it's mostly Jisung's thoughts, this is the reason