35

linoslove I HAVE FALLEN DEEPER

lovelymin What can't this man do?

kittyminho WOW HES HOT (slipping in 3racha stan then)

Jisung was watching Minho's dance cover for the fiftieth time. He had been in the room when he was recording, too. He thought the song 'My house' really suited Minho, which is why Jisung convinced him to post a dance cover for his fans.

Minho obviously was reluctant. Little did he know his fanbase would only increase.

Jisung really couldn't get his eyes off of the boy. Even as he was next to him that evening.

Minho grabbed a bag of chips from his kitchen and plopped next to Jisung on the floor, leaning his body into the couch behind him. This reminded Jisung of their movie date they had a couple months ago. Nothing had changed. Jisung was still a confused blob. Minho was as chill as ever. They didn't know what they were then, they don't now.

Except now, neither of them hesitated to get closer to eachother. Jisung was freely leaning on Minho. He always was. Minho was like his portable bed.

They watched Minho's drama together this time. Even though Jisung had already watched it.

When Minho was sick of seeing himself on the screen, he switched videos. Much to Jisung's complaints. They were now staring at a rapping J.one on stage, along with CB97 and SpearB.

The screen Jisung tried a failed attempt of winking, which Minho found hilarious. Han wanted to crumble.

"I should've made fun of you when your drama was on," Jisung tch-ed.

Minho turned his head to him. "You couldn't. You were too mesmerized by me," he said, showing him a real wink.

Though Jisung was screaming inside, he scoffed. "You wish."

He got up form his place to stretch.

Minho kicked his butt slightly. "You hungry? I'll order for us."

Jisung yawned and shook his head. "Too sleepy to eat. I'll get home now."

Minho held onto his arm and pulled Jisung back to his place. "Stay here tonight. Tomorrow's a Saturday."

The little action made Jisung's heart flutter.

... Until the next moment. Minho abruptly sat up causing Jisung's leaned body to fall down.

The boy started laughing at him again. Jisung pushed him with his shoulder.

"I'm ordering. You need to eat," Minho said.

"Okay, but I'm sleeping till the food comes."

Minho made a sound of dissapointment but nodded. "You're no fun. Take the couch."

"How about I take your lap instead?" Jisung's head laid on Minho's thighs, catching Minho off-guard.

Minho flicked Jisung's forehead and giggled. "Ew Jisung, go away."

Han Jisung pouted and leaned closer to Minho mockingly.

Little did he know Minho was going to ignore the mockery and place his lips on Jisung's.

Minho smiled in satisfaction. Jisung scrunched his eyebrows and moved away. "What was that," he kicked Minho's legs. "Wasted my sleep time."

Minho tickled him for revenge, for what felt hours for Jisung.

Jisung managed to get away somehow, now standing on the couch. "Hah! Sucks to be you."

Jisung laid down in victory and closed his eyes.

"Fine, sleep." Minho stopped pestering the younger. The room was quiet for sometime, and Jisung got the sleep he wanted.

Jisung's eyes shot open the minute he heard music. He would've tolerated it if it was any other song.

He turned his head to Minho slowly, who was the farthest he could possibly be from Jisung. His face held a proud smile as he sang along. "Jeogiyo noona, hokshi namjachingu isseoyeo?"

The song was from 3racha's 2017 album. How did Minho even find it?

"Oh you're so dead!" Jisung exclaimed and ran after Minho.

The older cackled evilly, running around the house. "Who's your noona, Jisung?" He laughed.

Minho was now in Jisung's place– on the couch, clutching onto the remote.
He was so focused on laughing, he slipped and fell sideways. Even then he never stopped.

Jisung pounced on the poor guy and grabbed the remote from him. He immediately muted the TV and sighed.

He then realised the position they were in. Jisung was on top of Minho, who was laying down. Minho finally calmed down and booped Jisung's nose.

Jisung was frozen. He didn't know how or when, but his chest was now touching Minho's, and their lips against eachother. Minho's lips were so soft Jisung melted into him.

When he pulled away, Minho smiled wide. He ruffled Jisung's hair. "Simp."

––––

Hi after an eternity

Thinking of ending the book here what's more to add 😭

But wow it took me almost a year to get here

Thanks for reading! I'll be writing epilogues 😭 <3 i never thought it'd get so many reads ily guys