GEMINI

⚠️ This story was written when i was listening to Kaien Cruz - Gemini. The title wasnt really related to the story.

---

It was another rainy season in Bangkok, Nunew's second year in college. Its also his second year, admiring a senior he knew from afar. A senior he accidentally met after he joined the campus's photography club.

The second he laid his eyes on him is the time he realize. He was head over hells for that man. Yes, that man. Zee Pruk Panich.

Almost everybody know him. How could they not? When that very Zee Pruk is an outstanding student, a clever one, supported with his outstanding appearance. Its just really hard to miss such person.

And that was the case for the timid Chawarin who has never been in love before. Maybe saying he was star-struck at that moment was not wrong at all.

**

"Chawarin- Chawarin Perdpiriyawong?"

The timid Nunew who was having his head down, facing his own phone, raise his head right after hearing his name.

"Y-yes? That me.." He said as he looks around, trying to find someone who just called him.

"Here Nong!" and that voice again. Nunew try to straightened up his glasses and finally able to find the source of the voice. The first time he saw that face, he lost for word. He stand still in his place. Just too stunned to even process.

Lucky for him, that person's giggle able to slap some sense into him. Nunew then proceed to walk towards that person while his ears started to feel hot. It must be red by now. I must be looking so stupid-he thought.

"Chawarin, right?"

"Y-yes, Phi." said Nunew, he nodded his head without even raising his head. He just too shy to show his face at that point. He can only hear a slight giggle as a response from the other party.

"Is that how you usually called? Nong Chawarin?"

Hearing such question, Nunew shakes his head a bit. With a bit of hesitation he answered.

"No, Phi. Its- Its Nunew.." He felt really fidgety, he didnt know why but he was nervous.

"Nong Nunew... Its a cute name for a cute person like you." said the other party, followed with that killing low-voiced giggle of him. And after that, Nunew saw a hand in his field of vision.

"I'm Zee, na? Zee Pruk. Welcome to Photography Club, Nu.." Nunew raised his head then and he met a pair of eyes that was so dark it drown him at that very moment.

I wish i have never saw that eyes, so i won't be falling this deep. But i did.

**

Nunew sat on one of the corner in their photography club's room. Its his usual spot. He doesnt like being in the center of the crowd. Its also has a big window connecting to the corridor. So his place doesnt feel too stuffy. Just perfect for him.

Their club would have a gathering at that room at least twice a week during weekend. But club members are free to use the room.

So, Nunew would go there sometimes when he doesnt have any class, or when he just dont know what to do. Sat at that corner, looking into that corridor, seeing people walking by, or sometimes taking picture randomly.

Or if he was lucky, he'll get to meet that person. That Zee Pruk, standing at the corridor right in front of the window. Thats the closest he can get with Zee Pruk.