MOON

**

"What the fuck, guys?"

"Sorry Zee, its really urgent. Me, Max and Poppy need to go back to Bangkok as soon as possible. We're at the airport now."

"We've been planning about this for months and all of a sudden you guys have urgent matters? All together? Are you guys serious?" Zee has been raising his voice, questioning three of his bestfriend, Mark, Poppy and Max.

"We cant help it, Zee. Its emergency, and we need to handle things while it hot before its too late."

Zee's been waiting for the three at the gate of this camping site for hours before finally got a call from Mark saying he have to go back to Bangkok alongside Max and Poppy. Basically ditching Zee alone.

"Alright, Whatever." Zee said before cutting off the call, and almost throwing his own phone.

What a jerk of friends they are -he thought.

Zee rubs his face roughly trying to ease his anger. With all his belongings, Zee walked to a post near the gate to get himself registered before continued to walk deeper into the site.

They were planned to camp for 2 nights and Zee have prepared all of their necessity. He even get himself a bigger tent just in case those three jerks forgot.

What a waste of money. Ah fuck -he thought.

Zee needs to climb a bit for at least 45 minute before he arrive at the place he planned on staying. And after that much time spent on the road, what greets his eyes is exactly what he wanted. A flat area, perfect for building his tent with stunning view of a crystal clear green lake.

It was around 3 pm when Zee first arrived at the site. He stroll around the lake for a few minutes before settling down not far from the lake. It took Zee another 40 minutes to built his tent and another 10 minutes to put his things in order inside the tent.

He went outside once he finished with a portable stove in his hand. Looking at his tent that is too big for his own. He can only sigh, the thought of those friends leaving him to go camp alone irritates him again. Alas, he at least get to enjoy this beautiful place.

Zee placed the stove on the ground and sit himself down on the mouth of his tent. He lit the stove, and a bluish fire could be seen on it. He put a pot of water on top of it, waiting for it to boil, then make himself a cup of hot instant coffee.

The site was quite high in the mountain, so despite only 3 pm in the afternoon its starting to get cold fast, and before he realize, a cup of coffee in his hand has vanished. Have nothing left to do, Zee then went back into his tent. Thinking that it might be okay to sleep for an hour before trying to make a camp fire.

But who knows he would sleep so well that when he woke up its already so dark outside. Zee became a bit frustrated for not setting an alarm just to be sure. And he ends up overslept.

Zee quickly fumbled between his stuff and finally get a flashlight and a lighter. He quickly went out of his tent. Luckily he got himself a bundle of wood earlier and after 15 minutes in the cold, his camp fire came into being.

He take a look at the watch in his wrist. It was around 8 pm, he could hear faintly people singing from afar. It seems like another group that also camped around the area. Well its holiday season, so its not weird if some would go camping to this place -he thought.

He then ignored the noise and began to prepare his dinner, a very simple cup noodle that only took him 3 minutes to make. A perfect dinner. And that night, he ate his cup noodle with relish, his eyes was looking onto the lake that showing the moon's reflection. It was stunning.