ダーリン

"Are you nuts? Do you think its safe to meet up with a stranger?"

"He's not a total stranger, Jelly. You knew it, dont make it like too big of a deal."

"Really, Nu? What if he kidnapped you?

"Why would he?"

"There's a lot of missing person case around, Nu. People said they planned to met their online friend, and now nobody know their whereabout."

"Geez. Jelly, believe me. I have known this person for a long time. And its a rare occasion that he's coming here. There's no way i'm not meeting him."

"Alright, whatever Nu. Just give me a call if something happen."

"Roger that, Jelly!"

It was the last phone call Nunew have with his bestie, Jelly a.k.a Nat this morning. And right after that, he busied himself, thinking what kind of outfit he should wear for his meet-up with a 'friend'.

Well, they're not really a friend technically.

Nunew have played this games for years now and without his bestie knew, he got himself a boyfriend in the game. And thats the one he's going to meet today.

They never asked each other's name, and keep using their in-game name although have been in a realtionship for more than a year. Sounds kind of crazy, right?

But Nunew never think too much about it. He's just having fun in virtual world anyway. And today is a huge step up, from virtual to reality.

Nunew got himself a cream-colored trouser, with loose white shirt and a pair of sneakers he usually wear. Nothing grand. Once he wore it, he grabs his bag and went out. They've made plan to meet up at a cafe not too far from Nu's campus.

And it didnt took Nunew long to arrive as he live nearby. The cafe was quiet at the moment despite being opened in a weekend. There's not much people inside. Nunew walked to the side near a big glass window.

He sat down there, put his bag aside and get his phone, checking if his 'boyfriend' send him new message, but he found nothing. Nunew shrugs before he left his chair and went to order something.

**

It was 5 p.m. They were supposed to meet at 3 p.m. Nunew has ordered 3 drinks and two serving of cake but the one he was waiting for didnt show up.

Although he didnt know his boyfriend's appearance, he was convinced that he havent come. Because he didnt get any message at all since this morning which was quite unnusual. And Nunew is pissed now.

Screw him for making me waiting for this long, i'm gonna break up with him after this —he thought.

He fumed a bit, grab his bag and about to leave when he suddenly hear a sound from his own phone. So he turned his attention and see whats up. To his surprise, its actually a message from his boyfriend.

"Sorry, Rin. Can you wait a moment? Something came up with work, its urgen and cant be delayed. I'll rush to the cafe before 6, i promise."

Nunew sighed after reading the message, he then starts to type on his phone, and once he finished, he sent it to his boyfriend.

"Its okay, Nich. I'll wait until 6 then?".

But there's no reply after that. Nunew sat back at his chair and order another drink to accompany him. He looked around outside and notice that rain suddenly poured, the temperature dropped a bit.